The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Your Tarpan Mares

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
SilverCreekPastures
Visit My Farm

Your Tarpan Mares

Post by SilverCreekPastures »

Earienlasgalen wrote:Ping
Hello, sorry to bother you, but I visited your farm and saw that you have some +50,000 HGP Tarpan Mares. I was wondering if you would be willing to sell one. If not that's completely fine!
Have a good day
P.S. Sorry I added you as a friend, I was under the impression that if I did I would be able to contact you. Again, sorry if that was weird I was not trying to be! I'm currently attempting to figure out how to unfriend you (that sounds mean lol).
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Your Tarpan Mares

Post by BlackOak2 »

SilverCreekPastures wrote:...
We can't see other people's friend-ing statuses. It's for our personal benefits, mainly for the PM section of the game. The only way another person can know that we've friend'ed them, is for us to tell them. :P We also do not hear if we've been unfriended as well.

To remove somebody from the list, go to:
Settings (dropdown)
Forum Settings
Friends & Foes (tab)
You'll already be in the Manage Friends section
Highlight and click submit.

:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
SilverCreekPastures
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:...
Thank you for the info! I know that some people don't like to be friended by people they don't know and i didn't want to make them uncomfortable or come across as bombarding them, i'm just interested in their Tarpans lol. Again, thank you for the peace of mind, i was really stressing.
Hope you have an awesome day!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:mrgreen:
Anytime!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

Post by Earienlasgalen »

SilverCreekPastures wrote:
Earienlasgalen wrote:Ping
Hello, sorry to bother you, but I visited your farm and saw that you have some +50,000 HGP Tarpan Mares. I was wondering if you would be willing to sell one. If not that's completely fine!
Have a good day
P.S. Sorry I added you as a friend, I was under the impression that if I did I would be able to contact you. Again, sorry if that was weird I was not trying to be! I'm currently attempting to figure out how to unfriend you (that sounds mean lol).
I'm not online much right now (hay season + foal born 2 days ago IRL) but if you have a serious tarpan breeding project I could part with https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3757821.

if you are not in any rush I might have some older broodmare for sale once they pop one last foal...

and i've put up a good stallion up for stud if you are interested in rising your taprpan's hgp
SilverCreekPastures
Visit My Farm

Earienlasgalen wrote:...
Hello, I'm sorry about the late reply, I haven't been online much due to work. I would be interested in the broodmares you put up for sale but, I'm not in any rush so take as long as you need. I believe I bred my mixed tarpan mare to your stallion so thank you!
Have fun with your foal!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:01 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:01 am