The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

emorrison787 or horsegirl008:

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

emorrison787 or horsegirl008:

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hey!
I have another high quality Arabian colt that I'd like to sell! He's eval 5* and has 70k HGP. I'm selling him because I don't like his coloring, and I have too many horses (my sales pasture is full and I have more to sell besides).
emorrison787 wrote:...
horsegirl008 wrote:...
Here he is:
Living King
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: emorrison787 or horsegirl008:

Post by horsegirl008 »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hey!
I have another high quality Arabian colt that I'd like to sell! He's eval 5* and has 70k HGP. I'm selling him because I don't like his coloring, and I have too many horses (my sales pasture is full and I have more to sell besides).
emorrison787 wrote:...
horsegirl008 wrote:...
Here he is:
Living King
Aww he's cute! I think I'll pass on him, but thank you for the offer!
(Also I've had lines of that bay dun-ish color and it's kind of annoying to get out of :lol: )
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

horsegirl008 wrote:

Here he is:
Living King
(Also I've had lines of that bay dun-ish color and it's kind of annoying to get out of :lol: )
I am gonna have to pass for now as well. I am trying to downsize some of my Arabians. He is a nice one, but I will let you know If I change my mind.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:

Here he is:
Living King
Sounds good! Yeah, I am annoyed with that color. I'm also getting annoyed with all the cremello Arabians I've been getting as well. :lol:
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Aww he's cute! I think I'll pass on him, but thank you for the offer!
I am gonna have to pass for now as well. I am trying to downsize some of my Arabians. He is a nice one, but I will let you know If I change my mind.
Okay! Sounds good.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Aww he's cute! I think I'll pass on him, but thank you for the offer!
Sounds good! Yeah, I am annoyed with that color. I'm also getting annoyed with all the cremello Arabians I've been getting as well. :lol:
:lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:21 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:21 am