The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ᏰᎶᏋ Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: Whispering Willow Estates Farm Log

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Announcements
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᏝᏗፚᏋ ᎧᎦ ᎶᏝᎧᏒᎩ ᏋᏕᏖᏗᏖᏋᏕ Log

Processes

In-Hand Jumping Przewalskis
Phase I
1. Breed shortest horses together to get even shorter horses
3. Never outcross breeds
Phase I will end once the maximum height my horses grow to is 9.0hh
Phase II
1. Get HGP to at least 55k
2. Get at least greens in Intelligence, Agility, Strength, and Stamina
Phase III
1. Get in hand jumping confo scores up in Intelligence, Agility, Strength, and Stamina

Currently In: Phase I

Gold Strength SHD
Phase I
1. Outcross To Belgian stallions
2. Cull those without a green or gold strength stat
Phase II
1. Breed back to SHDs, keeping those with highlighted stats
2. Breed Until Pure

Currently In: Phase I
Last edited by RenegadePegasus on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

BGE Update #1

12/5/19
December 5th, 2019
11:46 am Mountain Standard Time

Update #1
Hello! I got an update, BEHOLD: Hannah

Shes a whopping 10.2hh! Well on my way to finishing Phase I!!!
Last edited by RenegadePegasus on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

BGE Update #2

12/10/19
December 10, 2019
10:46 am Mountain Standard Time

UPDATE #2

..................................I've sold, aged out, or rehomed most of my SHD foundation breeders {Belgian x Percheron} so as to make more room. Be expecting more SHD's and even some Irish Sport Horses. My PH's are slowly coming to 9.0hh, but 0% COI makes it somewhat difficult to identify how tall a foal will be. :|

..................................My grinding arabs are getting better as well. I've grabbed some extremely high HGP stallions bred by icevodka. Getting them trained to freeze them at prime breeding age.
Last edited by RenegadePegasus on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

BGE Update #3

2/7/20
February 7th, 2020
9:27 am Mountain Standard Time
Update #3

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while, I kinda forgot. I have many SHDs now, I’m slowing starting to turn them to the confo I want (high strength, stamina, balance, tempo, and movement). Also, I got rid of most of my Arabs, got some TBs, ISHs, And working on a line of Canadian Warmbloods. I joined a Driving Discipline club, and my Przewalski Horses are all under 10hh.

My premium will expire soon, so I better get crackin’! Lol
Last edited by RenegadePegasus on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

BGE Update #4

3/26/20
March 26, 2020
6:50 pm Mountain Standard Time
Update #4
Again, sorry for not keeping up. I promise, I’ll make another update later that is longer and more in-depth. Anyhow, I now have High HGP Baladis, Soviet Heavy Drafts, Przewalski’s Horses, And lots of smaller projects.

I’ve gotten my training stats up a lot, I am now able to train ages around 2.9 - 3 years. I’ve been training some Arabian as my personal grinders, and I’m considering selling some. I also had to give up the HWO Working Ranch Newsletter, due to in-real-life stress (covid-19, school, toilet paper :lol: ). That is also the reason I’ve not updated this recently.

So stay tuned for a better rundown of my farm later.

Cheers,
RP
RenegadePegasus
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Update #5

4/4/20
April 4, 2020
11:40 am Mountain Standard Time
Update #5
Hello (if anyone even reads this :lol: )! I opened a Training Facility, hoping to make a few more bucks. I also have 2 SHD mixes that have the top strength stat in-game!!! So I’m gonna train ‘em. Anyhow, my other projects pale in comparison to my SHD’s, and I’ve been working to get COI up to the 70-80 percent region to keep those good stats. :mrgreen: And I’m almost to pure! So excited!
thoroughbredqueen
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Farm Log

Post by thoroughbredqueen »

This farm is incredible and I can't believe someone would put this much effort into this :o
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 pm