Community Forum

Dream Big Stables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Dream Big Stables

Post by Tenacious Equine »

⤜Hello and Welcome to Dream Big Stables!⤛
Founded in 2018 and revamped in 2021, Dream Big Stables is home to HWO's highest-GP Karabair breeding program, as well as high-quality movement based horses of various other breeds, notably Akhal-Tekes and Lokais.

We strive to produce the best possible horses- indeed, you will never find a horse with a red up for sale, and in less active breeds, our horses are often the best on the market.

Here at Dream Big, we strive to make it incredibly easy to find what you're looking for in sales or studs. All of our horses have [brackets] around a single letter denoting their breed, and their name also often includes genetic potential (either in full or rounded), temperament at birth, and sometimes a significant conformation score. All of this makes it easy and convenient to check in sales or studs for horses in the GP range you're looking for- without clicking through a million and one pages.

If you purchase a horse, I ask that you remove or change the bracketed portion of their name, so that they don't get caught up in my own sales and stud links.

To respond to this message, copy and paste the following and remove the asterisks (*):
[*quote="Tenacious_Equine"]...[*/quote]

We offer:
▸Public and Private horse sales, custom breeding, foal pre-orders
▸Public studs
▸Private broods, available to trusted players upon inquiry
Affordable and quick training

Featured Horse

This guy was the first of my line to finally break 49% in Dressage!

Sales Links

Karabairs

Lokais

Akhal-Tekes

Grinders & Comp Horses

Stud Links

Karabairs

Training Facility
Cougar Creek Equestrian Center now offers training!
Prices:
SPEED TRAINING (3 hours or less): $125,000
REGULAR TRAINING (may take up to 2 days): $60,000

Training facility is closed.

Rules and Conditions:
▸I will only train one horse at a time.
▸I will get the horse done and back to you within two days. If I don't have the time to work on a horse, I will either greatly reduce the price of training or decline it.
▸I train to 99.1%+ in all stats. I will attempt to train major stats slightly more, if possible.
▸When your horse is finished training, you must pick it up immediately. If that is not possible, I may very well accidentally kill off your horse. If you have not contacted me 24 hours after I have finished your horse, I will sell your horse- and you will receive any money from that sale over the price of training (+10%).
▸Training will take approximately 2y8m game time.

Pre-ordering and Custom Breeding
Cougar Creek Equestrian Center now offers custom breeding and pre-ordering!
▸Pre-ordering is basically giving me a wish list of traits for a specific foal. The more specific, the more expensive.
▸Once a foal is born that has those traits, the person who pre-ordered them gets first dibs.
▸If I choose to keep the horse for my own breeding program, however, that person either gets exclusive breeding rights (stud) or may receive some of its foals (mare). This can be worked out in more detail via chat or PM.
▸The base price for pre-orders is 50K. GP, comment, and confo score requirements all raise the price heavily; color and build requirements (so long as they are genes that I have) less so.
▸▸Form:
Username:
Breed Wanted:
Colt/Filly/NP:
Height Range/NP:
Phenotype Wants/NP:
Comment Wants/NP:
Minimum HGP/NP:
Confo Wants/NP:
Build Wants/NP:
Temperament Range/NP:
Other Requests:

▸Custom breeding is similar to pre-ordering, but the purchaser gets the foal, no matter what.
▸However, if the foal doesn't meet the bare minimum of being higher GP than at least one of its parents, the purchaser may opt to have the foal rehomed, and may try again for an increased fee (25K+ per, depending on parents).
▸▸Form:
Username:
Stallion:
Mare:

Important News
April 22, 2021
We are going to be downscaling our Akhal-Teke and Turkmene breeding programs! Please let me know of any interest in high-GP Akhals or Turkmenes.

We have surpassed 60 Movement and have achieved green Movement comments! This is one of the first examples.

April 28, 2021
One of our trained dressage horses placed third out of 20+!

May 17, 2021
Introducing black and chestnut back into the KB herd! [K] Trigger Happy
is a brilliant example of our competitive bloodline.
Last edited by Tenacious Equine on September 19th, 2021, 5:52 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Re: Tenacious Equines

Proudly welcoming our first gold movement Lokai stud!

Sadly, I still have yet to breed a gold movement mare of any breed.
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Re: Tenacious Equines Dressage Program

Proudly Introducing

this 69 Movement mare
!
I have been crossing my Lokais back to my Karabairs in an attempt to get some more color and higher temperament, and I popped her!

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Re: Tenacious Equines Movement Program

Proudly introducing:
Top Movement Comment, 69 Movement Akhal-Teke Stud

To say that I'm shocked would be an understatement. This is the first gold movement AKT I've bred.

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Updated Sales and Stud links!

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

This guy
was an unintentional blanket appaloosa, but I’m looking forwards to reintroducing blankets into my stock!

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Proud to welcome the over 55 Hunters back into our barn with Perfect Renegade!

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Re: Dream Big Stables

[K] Castaway

This colt has exceeded my expectations for every discipline I’ve entered him in.
55.5% in driven dressage, 49.02% in dressage, and 55.19 in hunters so far.

Become a Patron!