Community Forum

Cherith Ranch Training

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Cherith Ranch Training

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Cherith Ranch Training and Services Policy

1. Complaints regarding training methods and/or training progress may result in restriction from Cherith Ranch services.

2. Cherith Ranch reserves the right to refuse services to any person at any time without a required reason.

3a. Cherith Ranch will not receive the client's horse until a fee for training has been agreed upon.
3b. Cherith Ranch will not receive the client's horse until the definition of completion has been agreed upon.
3c. Fees for training services will not adjust or change after the client and trainer have agreed upon a price except at the trainer's discretion.

4a. Should the client request pictures to be taken of the horse at regular points, the trainer will attempt completion of the given request.
4b. Should the client request a specific weight of the horse be maintained, the trainer will attempt completion of the given request.
4c. Should the client request a specific temperament of the horse to be maintained, the trainer will attempt completion of the given request.
4d. Should the client make no requests determining the horse's desired weight, temperament, or pictures, the trainer will keep the horse at a moderate weight and take multiple pictures. The trainer will not adjust the horse's temperament.
4e. Cherith Ranch is not responsible for any horse's incapability to change their temperament.

5a. Cherith Ranch will disclose the amount of Horse World Online horse years and the amount of live days that it will take to fully train the horse to the client if requested.
5b. If any incident should interfere with the horse's training, Cherith Ranch will alert the client to this incident. It will be at the client's discretion to either receive the horse back into their care, or to allow the horse to remain at Cherith Ranch.

6a. A horse's completion of training will result in Cherith Ranch contacting the client and/or owner of the horse.
6b. The client must offer the agreed price for the training within 7 days. Failure to offer within the given time will result in the horse being sold, kept, given away, or rehomed.

7a. Cherith Ranch will not keep, sell, breed, or compete any horse being trained preceding the pick-up expiration without absolute approval from the client/owner.
7b. Should a client's horse in Cherith Ranch's care be accidentally rehomed, Cherith Ranch will offer the client a sum of $50,000 to $100,000 and a trained horse.

8. Training credit to Cherith Ranch is not required for any horse.

9. Each training will be recorded by Cherith Ranch.

10a. Should Cherith Ranch be in violation of this policy, they will be required to reward the client a sum of $50,000.
10b. Should the client be in violation of this policy, this may result in restriction from Cherith Ranch services.

11. Failure to read the above will not alter any part of this training policy.
This is a no-reply log.
All edits to this policy are to further ensure the clients safety and service.
Last edited by Alyssa Davis on October 24th, 2022, 12:15 am, edited 14 times in total.
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: Cherith Ranch Training

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Last edited by Alyssa Davis on May 17th, 2022, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Last edited by Alyssa Davis on May 17th, 2022, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Date: April 21st - April 24th
Client: jenniferheart
Horse(s): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3490693
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3052708
Price per training: $25,000
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38687
Last edited by Alyssa Davis on May 17th, 2022, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Date: April 24th - April 25th
Client: Iris rock stables
Horse(s): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3517331
Price per training: $10,000

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38781
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Date: May 18th
Client: Secret Whisper
Horse(s): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3550635
Price per training: $60,000
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38946#p325033
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Date: May 30th - June 2nd
Client: RummyTummy
Horses(s): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3487234
Price per training: $1
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38872&start=20#p326191
Become a Patron!