The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

All Breeds Project - 292/328 Complete!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Anadolu Pony, Dutch Draft, Deli

Post by Corvus »

Anadolu Pony: (Akhal-Teke x Deliboz) x (Karabakh x Mongolian)
Foals Bred: 8
This is it. The very last breed to make from Mongolians.

My Akhal-Teke mare is only 2*. Good on size, but too tall and too horse. I do have 2 other mares, but they're 0* and much horsier, so this girl will be the one I focus on.

Thundering Sham

Unfortunately, my Delibozes are similar in build, although I have one who is at least on shorter. Both are mares so I'll probably make some half Delibozes first, and then go ahead and breed them to some Akhal-Tekes and see what I get. There are some Deliboz studs available, but after filtering by height, none are good matches for Anadolu Ponies, so probably won't use them.

I have two Karabakhs. My mare is 0* as she has a similar build to the first two breeds. I have a half Karabakh colt who is 2*. Paired with a decent Mongolian, he might work out, but I'll probably breed a few more half Karabakhs too.

Harmony Sublime

A few of my Mongolians are 4*. They are all too bulky, but good on height and ponyness. Any of my Mongolians that were not ideal for Anadolus are up for sale.

But this project is definitely going to involve making half breeds for three of the four breeds needed for this, so that'll be step one.

I managed to get a 5* Karabakh x Mongolian mare

Sucrose Skyline

And I have some 4* Akhal-Teke x Deliboz stallions. I think they're mostly off in height and some by not that much. I have several other mares already aged up that I'm running now that are close but not super close. If they don't manage to make an Anadolu, Sucrose will hopefully come through.

I was really prepared for this to be a long one, but 8 foals in and I got lucky!

Thunderbolt Wizard

And with this breed done, I am finally done with Mongolians! I've had them pretty much since I started the game and I'm kinda sad to see them go, but it's also so nice to not need them.

Quest Complete 18 May 23!

Dutch Draft: Belgian x (Ardennais x Belgian Ardennais)
Foals Bred: 1
Once I have Dutch Drafts, I can try for the Poitevin which will allow me to get rid of my Norwegian Fjords. I have Ardennais and Belgian Ardennais, all at 5*. I do not have a Belgian, but I'll probably just be keeping the fillies and using an available stud.

Another one on the first try!

Wistful Daybreak

Quest Complete 17 May 23!

Deli: Caspian x (Arabian x WAB)
Doing this one cause I did Deliboz so why not Deli too? Since they need 10-30% size and 75% horse to 55% pony, my reject Arabians might come in useful. Some of them are 5* like this one

Reject Campfire Flicker

I went ahead and picked up a Caspian filly who is 4*, just a bit too short.

A Poppy Wings

There's some Caspians available that I might breed her to so maybe I can get some 5*, but I might also see if there's some Arabian x WABs out there that I can use. Might be able to skip needing my own crosses, although I'll start making them just in case.

That ended up being easy!

Courageous Giggle

Quest Complete 17 May 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Poitevin, Pindos Pony, Riwoche

Post by Corvus »

Poitevin: Norwegian Fjord x Dutch Draft
Foals Bred: 16
Once I get this breed, I can get rid of my Dutch Draft as well as my Fjords. I only have one Dutch Draft, and he's 3* as he's just a little too pony.

Wistful Daybreak

I have 3 Norwegian Fjord mares, but they're all 0*. While waiting for my colt to age up, I'll breed some more Fjords and hopefully get some at least somewhat better fillies. I have a few 2* stallions, which is also not great, but maybe they'll make something at least closer even if they're still 0*.

Took a little bit, but got this one complete!

Forest Mirage

Quest Complete 22 May 23!

Pindos Pony: Tarpan x (Caspian x NAB)
My Tarpans are mostly 0* and I have one that's 2* but she's also way too bulky so. This one is my closest that I have

Pure Chariot

So while I'm waiting on getting a Caspian x NAB, I might try to get something a little closer. At least my Caspian is a little better at 4*.

A Poppy Wings

I don't have a NAB, but there's enough available studs that I should be okay without one.

And done!

Dreamy Brick

I'm gonna see if I can breed a filly though cause I need this breed for 3 others and I'm guessing I'll need more than just this one colt.

Quest Complete 22 May 23!

Riwoche: Prz x (Prz x Tarpan)
I picked up this Przewalski mare who is a 5* Riwoche

Spooked the Emotion

And I had this 4* Przewalski x Tarpan stallion hanging around

Zealous Haze

So hopefully this one will be fairly quick. Especially since the stallion's getting old so I might not have him much longer.

Got a Riwoche and I still have the stallion!

Evermore Brawn

I don't need this breed for anything so I can sell him immediately

Quest Complete 21 May 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Kathiawari, Banker, Camargue

Post by Corvus »

Kathiawari: Baladi x (Arabian x Turkmene)
Foals Bred: 2
Since I only have two breeds to go on Turkmenes, I figured might as well get them out of the way.

My Turkmene is 5*

Reckless Thorns

I have a 5* Baladi stallion

Turbulent Stockings

And every Arabian I own is 0* but not to worry as there are plenty on the market and with the ranges I need, I'm fairly certain there will be plenty of 5* available. I have two Baladi mares, but they're both 4* and too short, but they could probably both give me a Kathiawari. I'm hoping I end up with a Arabian x Turkmene mare though.

Got this Arabian x Turkmene mare

Timeless Dew

She's too short but otherwise 4* so she should work out.

Got one!

Double Bee

Quest Complete 24 May 23!

Banker: NAB x Spanish Jennet
I keep forgetting my Spanish Jennets are in their own pasture now and can't find them. But I have three at the moment with two foals on the way. My mares are 2 and 3* but my stallion is 4*

Seeking Nectarine

And I just picked up this NAB mare who is 4*

Mom Fairy

Might take her a few foals, but she and Nectarine should work out just fine.

And it just took the one!

Obsidian Tsunami

Quest Complete 23 May 23!

Camargue: (Arabian x Forest Horse) x (NAB x TB)
Foals Bred: 12
All my Forest Horses are too tall and too bulky. I think this one will be the best to work with.

Fluffy Thundercloud

A lot of my Arabians are pretty good matches. This one is 5*

Reject Iron Indigo

But since the Forest Horse is so much thiccer than needed, I'm wondering if I might be better off with a normal Arabian rather than a reject. If the rejects aren't working out well, I'll probably do that. After I bred my Arabian to my Forest Horse, it occurred to me that I probably should have looked to see if better Forest Horse studs were available.

My NAB from above is a 3* Camargue and is way too horsey. My TBs are all terrible so I'll just rely on available studs. Also there is a NAB x TB stallion on the market. He's up for offers though, so no idea if the owner is still active. But I put an offer on him and if they accept, I can probably skip this step.

I was making some TBs and NABs with better numbers, but before I could get the first foals, I got a Camargue!

Wish Moon

Quest Complete 24 May 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Skyros Pony, Baluchi, Karachia

Post by Corvus »

Skyros Pony: Tarpan x (Caspian x Pindos Pony)
Foals Bred: 5
Almost all my Tarpans are awful for this breed except for this colt who is 5*

Gold Skeleton

So clearly, I just need to make sure I only have Caspian x Pindos mares and I'll be fine.

My Caspian mare doesn't have enough bulk, but I have a Pindos who is 4* and on the top of the range for size.

Dreamy Brick

So I should manage this with just these three. At the moment, I'll be counting on them to get the job done.

And here's my Skyros!

Blessed Whistle

Quest Complete 27 May 23!

Baluchi: Kathiawari x WAB
Foals Bred: 2
I have two Kathiawari colts, both who are 5*

Ultimate Wisdom

I'll use him because he's chestnut and I like chestnut horses. I have this 4* WAB mare to pair him with

Thunder Snow

She's too tall, but hopefully she'll work out. I might unfreeze her before the colt is aged up and breed a few more WABs and hopefully get a shorter one.

Only took two tries on this one!

Arctic Drizzle

Now to sell him and re-freeze my WAB

Quest Complete 26 May 23!

Karachia: (Andalusian x Cleveland Bay) x Kabarda
So none of my Andalusians are good. The best I have is 2*. They're mostly too tall, not bulky, and too horse. The Cleveland Bays up for stud are worse in the bulk and horse categories, so I'm gonna make some decent Andalusians first.

And Kabardas are even worse. So in order to make things easier, I got a Belgian x Clydesdale mare and bred her to my Kabarda so I should hopefully get some thicc Kabardas so I'm not relying on my Andalusians for everything on this one.

All the Cleveland Bay x Kabardas I've been getting have been colts, and although some of them are good, I really want some fillies and I finally got one.

Enraged Walnut

She is only 1% not pony enough but otherwise perfect. I have some decent Kabardas too, so once she's aged up, I'll start trying with her.

I have so, so many Kabardas, Cleveland Bays, and Andalusians that are built for Karachias right now. But it was all worth it because I have him now

Coral Triangle

And now I can sell him as well as get rid of all the horses I used to make him. I should probably make sure I don't need thick Kabardas or Cleveland Bays for anything else, but honestly, I really don't want to keep them around. The Andalusians can stay because I already have a bunch of them, and they've been all over the place on build, height, and all that.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Bavarian Warmblood, Colorado Ranger, Fell

Post by Corvus »

Bavarian Warmblood: (TB x Oldenburg) x Cleveland Bay
Foals Bred: 13
I figure since I have Cleveland Bays at the moment, might as well try to knock out a few breeds. Of course, I only have one that's decent and she's pretty old.

Aqua Ballet

Hopefully she'll last for a little bit.

I have a few TBs including this 4* mare

Last Instinct

I also have a few 3* and another 4* filly, so I'm probably okay on TBs, although they're all too tall, which is a problem because all my Oldenburg stallions are also too tall. I do have this one short mare though

Dangerous Lyre

She's 0* but the TB and Cleveland Bay should make up for everything. I'll also see if there's any Oldenburg studs available for by TB mare.

I have a few decent TB x Oldenburgs, but this one is 4*

White Cadence

My one Cleveland Bay stallion is too tall (and too pony and not bulky) but hopefully she can give me the foal I need.

And here we go!

Cursed Mountain

From White Cadence on only her second try! I really was thinking this breed would take much longer, so I'm happy it didn't!

Quest Complete 9 Jun 23!

Colorado Ranger: Arabian x Spanish Barb
My only mare is not too bad even though she's only 2* because she's not off my much[horse=][/horse]

Sequoia Dawn

The only downside is that she's 18 years and I need to build up my Spanish Barb herd. So I'd prefer to get a few extra Barbs from her before I start breeding for the Ranger. There currently aren't any available for sale, so I might see if I can get at least two fillies before I start crossbreeding.

Arabian wise, I do have a few horses who are decent. The ones I have are a bit too short and many of them are more pony, but at least size is good on them. I'll probably use this one if there are decent studs available.

Reject

I'll also be keeping any foals I get that are horsier and taller, since they do pop up every now and then. And maybe I won't even need to use my Spanish Barb mare.

No need to use my Spanish Barbs (although I am building up a nice little herd now)

Denver Nuggets

Quest Complete 9 Jun 23!

Fell: Galloway x Friesian
Foals Bred: 49
So I need this breed for a lot of other things, so might as well get it out of the way. Picked up a Galloway stallion since there's not many studs available and he's 3* and not off by much

Tribal Moose

The only problem is he's too tall, and so are my Friesians. But I am going to breed a few half-Friesians and that should hopefully work out.

Managed to get this filly who is 4* and is only 1% off on ponyness!

Platinum Wings

I have several other Friesian mares at the moment who are closeish, but if they don't manage to produce a Fell, I think she should be able to manage it.

And there we go!

Nectarine Magnolia

Quest Complete 11 Jun 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Lipizzaner, Tiger Horse, Balearic

Post by Corvus »

Lipizzaner: (Andalusian x Spanish Barb) x (Arabian x Frederiksborg)
Foals Bred: 13
My old Spanish Barb mare is 5*, so once she has her current foal, I'll breed her to some of my Andalusians unless I can get a decent cross from my Andalusian mares. I have a few that are okayish and this one is probably the best

Copper Warrior

She's too tall and too pony, but there's a 5* stud on the market, and the other cross may help make up for any shortcomings in this cross. I do have a pretty good Frederiksborg mare, who is only 1% too horse.

Trusty Gummybear

And I have a 4* Arabian to pair her with. He's just a touch too short.

Reject Giant's Club

So I should be able to get a really good Arabian x Frederiksborg, so if the Andalusian x Spanish Barb is at least close, I should have a good chance at getting this one done.

My best bet at the moment is this pair

Glowing Duchess

Angled Sword

She's too tall and too pony and he's too short and too horse so maybe it'll work out. Their first foal was good on everything but height, so I'll keep trying.

And done with this one!

Aimless Wonderful

Quest Complete 15 Jun 23!

Tiger Horse: Galloway x Spanish Jennet
So my one Galloway isn't great. He's too bulky and too pony

Tribal Moose

My Spanish Jennets are not bulky and too horse so it could work out. My best one is probably this 0*

Sudden Mushroom

She's 13.1 hh, which is the lower limit for Tiger Horse, but she's still not rated as being a good match on height. But that means she could at least produce a foal with the right stats! So I'll focus on her for now, but might throw in a few more mares if Mushroom can't produce a foal relatively quickly.

Two not great parents, and it only took one try!

Unexpected Apricot

Quest Complete 14 Jun 23!

Balearic: Fell x Skyros Pony
Foals Bred: 80
I have one Skyros mare who is too short and not bulky.

Blessed Whistle

Hopefully she'll work out. My colt is 4* and is too bulky, but he's not old enough yet, so for now, I'll use the only available stud, who is too pony. I'll age my colt up too and use him once he's old enough if needed.

Currently have 3 Skyros mares and although none of them are that great, they should all pair decently with my Fell, but so far, no luck. But I'm only 10 foals in so not time to despair yet.

Okay now at 45 foals in and getting ready for despair. I bred one of my Skyros mares to a grade horse who is a 5* Balearic so I can hopefully get some better Skyros to work with. My Fell filly is now aged up since this is taking so long, and she's still too bulky but less so than my stallion. I don't have a Skyros stallion available, but if I get one, I'll start using her too. At the moment, she's going to be trying to get me a better Fell. I might use the same grade horse once she has her 100% Fell foal.

DESPAIR! Is this the longest it's taken me to make a breed? Idk but it might be. I keep trying to make better horses for this breed and although I have a few 4*, a lot of them are 3*. I've had a ton of near misses too, which is frustrating because I know the horses I have CAN make a Balearic. It just hasn't happened yet.

This Took Too Long

THERE. DONE. FINALLY. And now to get rid of her and all my Skyros Ponies cause I don't need them for anything. Also, my Lipizzaners are probably nearly aged up my now lmao

Quest Complete 28 Jun 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Shire, Sanhe, Shagya Arabian

Post by Corvus »

Shire: Forest Horse x (Belgian x Friesian)
Foals Bred: 3
I conveniently have a 5* Shire Friesian who I bred to a Belgian

Diamond Pine

But I may not even need her and her foals because I have 2 decent Forest Horse mares

Photosynthetic Chick

Scarlet Given

And there was a 4* Belgian x Friesian stud available. He is too tall and both of my mares are too short, so it just might work.

So nice to get an easy one after a hard one!

Settling Beam

Quest Complete 2 Jul 23!

Sanhe: Andalusian x (Akhal-Teke x Tiger Horse)
Foals Bred: 24
I have one Tiger Horse who is 4*

Unexpected Apricot

Bred her to a random Akhal-Teke stud who is not great for this breed? Idk why I did that instead of looking for something better, but I may be able to make up for any downsides with the Andalusian.

Lemonade Tangerine

This guy is a 5* Sanhe, so hoping for a filly Tiger x Akhal-Teke. But I also bred my Andalusian mares to him, so I might also get some decent Andalusian fillies if I get a colt instead.

A little longer than expected, but managed to get him!

Arctic Miracle

Quest Complete 7 Jul 23!

Shagya Arabian: (Arabian x Lipizzaner) x (TB x Anglo-Arabian)
Foals Bred: 22
My Lipizzaner isn't great, as she's too pony. But as long as I breed her to a stallion in the right height range, I should hopefully be okay, since I'm looking for size 0-30% and 100-70% horse.

Aimless Wonderful

I have one decent TB mare who is too tall but I bred her to a 5* Anglo-Arabian

Midnight Ninja

I do have an okay Anglo-Arabian mare, but I've bred her to make another Anglo-Arabian. If Ninja isn't producing good foals though, I'll start using my Anglo-Arabian as well.

So I got this 5* TB x Anglo-Arabian

Fire Forged Globe

And I have Arabian x Lipizzaner mares who are close, but none are 5*. Still close enough.

Refracted Cactus

And there we go. Shagya Arabian done! Technically this is my second one, but I had my first one on the wrong account. Which was also the first foal I'd bred lmao

Quest Complete 7 Jul 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Xilingol, Norman Cob, Polish Arabian

Post by Corvus »

Xilingol: (Kabarda x Russian Don) x (Akhal-Teke x Sanhe)
This is exciting because it's the last breed for Kabardas, Akhal-Tekes and Sanhe, and Xilingols don't make anything which means I can get rid of 4 breeds at once.

My Sanhe is 4*

Arctic Miracle

My Akhal-Tekes, for whatever reason, are all short and pony. So I'll probably breed them to some more normal looking Akhal-Tekes and then breed those fillies to my Sanhe.

My only decent Kabarda is this 4* who is too short

Autumn Candle

And I conveniently have this 4* Russian Don stallion who is too tall

Troubled Valentine

So at least that side should be a little quicker to get. I'll try to get a colt and a handful of fillies for each half of the recipe.

So I bred a ton of recipe horses cause I thought it would be a hard one and my first foal was a winner

Siberian Fantasy

I have a ton of horses to get rid of now

Quest Complete 10 Jul 23!

Norman Cob: (Tarpan x Belgian) x (Forest Horse x Belgian)
So I have a Forest Horse x Belgian mare who is 5*

Midnight Jumper

She's pregnant right now, but once she has her foal, I'll breed her to a Tarpan x Belgian. There are a few available and I'll use them until I have my own available. Or if they're good matches for my mare, I'll keep using them. I have some other 5* Forest Horses and they've been bred to Belgians as have some of my Tarpans, so hopefully I end up with some good horses.

Got this one from my 3* Forest x Belgian!

Raspy Thorns

I might try to get a few more and hopefully get a filly to since I will need these for a few other breeds.

Quest Complete 11 Jul 23!

Polish Arabian: Shagya Arabian x Baladi
Foals Bred: 12
So step one is to age up my Shagya Arabian. She's 4* and is just a little too short, so that's good. I have one Baladi mare who is also 4* and too short, so I bred her to a slightly too tall Baladi stallion so I can hopefully get my own stallion. But also figure I should make a few extra Baladis since I have one more breed to make with them.

There are no Shagya Arabian studs available so I'll only have the one (should have kept that one colt I had oops) but I can always make a half if needed.

Just started making some half Shagyas and finally got one! But at least I'll have more Shagyas for other breeds.

Faraway Bee

Quest Complete 13 Jul 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Gidran, Hispano Arabian, Choctaw Indian Horse

Post by Corvus »

Gidran: (TB x Shagya Arabian) x Anglo-Arabian
My Anglo-Arabian mares are too short and not bulky enough. I'll try to breed them to at least some taller Anglo-Arabians although I may not get any more bulk.

My Shagyas are all terrible, so I'll probably make some half Shagyas that are at least closer. I do have a few TBs who are 4*. A mare who is too tall and a stallion too short. So I bred them together. Maybe I'll get something even better there.

Once again, a breed I think will be difficult comes out right away

Fizzy Tassel

Quest Complete 16 Jul 23!

Hispano Arabian: Baladi x (Andalusian x TB)
Foals Bred: 10
A lot of my Baladi mares are too short but otherwise 4*. But I have a 5* stallion!

Elusive Frosting

So if I can get a Andalusian x TB mare, I'm good. But if I end up with colts, I'll use my mares too. On the TB side, I have a 4* mare who is too tall, which might be good if I end up with colts to pair with my Baladis.

Morning Glory Point

All my Andalusians are Not Good. I have a couple of 2* ones, but fortunately, I'm in need of a stallion and there are some better studs available. Nothing perfect, but ones that should pair well with Morning Glory.

One of my Baladi mares came through for me!

Whiskey Ride

Choctaw Indian Horse: Spanish Barb x WAB
Foals Bred: 24
I have two 5* Spanish Barb mares.

Clever Candy
Butterfly Shard

I also have a 5* filly and some others that are pretty decent, so I might end up using all of them if my 5* take too long. I have one WAB and she's not good here. There's some okay stallions available but I did find this 4* colt for sale so he's mine now

Fading Brambles

So between him and my mares, I should be okay on this one.

Took longer than expected, but I finally managed to get him.

Crushing Leopard

Corvus
Visit My Farm

Navarrin Horse, Ariegeois, Malopolski

Post by Corvus »

Navarrin Horse: Anglo-Arabian x WAB
Foals Bred: 81
My one Anglo-Arabian is 0* and is currently pregnant to make another Anglo-Arabian, who might be okay, but in the meantime, I picked up this mare.

Gaia

Using the same WAB stallion as before

Fading Brambles

He's too bulky by 5% but otherwise okay, so even though the new mare is also 0*, they could potentially work out. But if not, my other mare should be available soon and with any luck, I'll get a decent Anglo-Arabian filly from her too.

I can't believe this. Foal 21 is a Navarrin. But it was the same turn I bred a Sardinian and and Ariegeois so I only got the Ariegeois. You'd think I'd learn by now to try to spread my mares out more but nope.

Clueless Queen

This is getting ridiculous. Two of my Anglo-Arabian mares have died in the process of making this breed and making it count. I am currently breeding Anglo-Arabians that are bulkier since that's the one area my foals seem to be consistently failing.

I got a new WAB stallion, even though I still have the original one I was using.

Coastal Dune

He's 4* and too bulky so hopefully he will succeed. If not, I will cry.

I was just about to start using my new stallion and the first foal out of the batch of mares I had was a winner!

Tedious

This was actually supposed to be the last attempt at a Navarrin from this mare. She was gonna make a few more Anglo-Arabian fillies and then come back for more attempts if I still had her. But this is better.

Quest Complete 17 Aug 23!

Ariegeois: Fell x (Arabian x Friesian)
Foals Bred: 41
On the Fell side, my mares are pretty meh and the stallions aren't much better. I do have this one 4* mare though

Striped Chipmunk

She's too short but if I get an Arabian x Friesian stallion who is too tall or at least on the higher end of the range, that could work. I also have a 3* stallion who is 5% too bulky but otherwise good.

I have a Friesian stallion who is 4* and too tall so that would work out

Cactus Torpedo

I'll breed some of my Reject mares to him and hopefully get a slightly too tall Arabian x Friesian. My Rejects should
be good for this, although I may not have a mare in the perfect combo of traits. I do have a 4* Friesian mare who is 12% off in body size, but I was not planning on using her for this, but if I have trouble or if I have a perfect Arabian stallion but no good mares, I'll do it.

This is my first Arabian x Friesian mare. She's not great as she's too tall, but might as well try with her. My Fell stallion might be a good match with her, but I'm trying to make some better mixes.

Never Skyline

Technically, foal 17 should have been the winner, but because I bred a Sardinian on the same turn, I didn't get this one, but here she is.

Rough Windchime

Hopefully her parents can come through again. If not, I have 4 or 5 other mares I'm working with too.

There we go. One that counts!

Bullet Quarters

Quest Complete 29 Jul 23!

Malopolski: (Shagya Arabian x Gidran) x Arabian
My Gidran is too tall, but otherwise 4* so step one is aging her up

Fizzy Tassel

Step two is probably to breed her to another Gidran if there are any available just so I can maintain the breed while I need them, but then I'll cross to a Shagya.

My Shagyas are all too tall, and also mostly not bulky and too horse. But this half Shagya colt is 3*

Open Stardust

So I'll probably breed Tassel to him and end up with a too tall Shagya x Gidran, but hopefully otherwise good. Then I'll see if I can get a 10-10.3hh Arabian to breed that foal too. If I get any Arabian foals that are on the shorter side of what I usually keep, I might hold onto them for this one.

This Gidran x Shagya is 3* and is way off on horse. So not a great chance, but my Arabian rejects can sometimes pull things over to the pony side, so gonna try her cause why not.

Hidden Equus

And she ended up being perfect because I got a Malopolski!

Forest Frost

And fortunately, I don't need this breed for anything, so bye!

Quest Complete 20 Jul 23!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm