The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed :)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Closed :)

Post by h a z e l »

This is my old farm log. Check out my new one here! :)

Welcome to Taylor Meadows!!
~Founded September 17, 2018~

Many, many thanks to Retsi, Olga33, Bueskm20, Champi0nBr66der3, and others for everything you have done to help me in the game and get me started with Thoroughbreds. I sincerely appreciate all your help :)

Hello everyone, and welcome to my farm log :) I thought it would be a good idea to have a place to keep track of the progress on my farm, so here I am :)

A few details about me: I want to be everybody's friend- unless they hurt me or one of my friends. I am loyal and trustworthy. I also don't get upset easily.
Warning: I have a tendency to forget... well everything :oops: Please don't take offense if I forget something you just told me :?

Friend List
These are players that have gone out of their way to help me out and have always been kind to me. If they are on my list I consider them my closest friends on the game and there are eligible for help (if they need it) from me, free confos if they need them, and some free training if they ask for it :)

Vallers
Baranduin_Brewster
Bueskm20
Retsi
Tisha (Champi0nBr66der3)
elissa.lavoie
Dawnstar
Olga33
Kamichi_Stables
Naz
FameDaLupa
PeacefulOreo
BlackOak2
HorzeLover101

Banned List
Players that have scammed me (or other players), stolen horses from me (when supposed to be training), or done something similar.

Training Services and all affiliated accounts (e.g. Holloway Stables, Prancer, Champing Services, Holding Services, Arabian Project, Joohee Kim, Mystic Moon Stables)- for scamming my friends.

Notable Horses

The first Belgian with green strength I bred myself, as well as my first homebred competition horse. :)

My first high strung 60 speed Thoroughbred that I bred and trained myself :D

First 60+ strength Belgian colt I bred and trained that turned out to be a decent competitor as well :)

66 speed Thoroughbred I bred and trained myself :)

First Landais I trained and also the first competing Landais on HW :)
Last edited by h a z e l on Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 51 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Farm Log

Post by h a z e l »

I'm currently working on breeds with paint patterns- Belgians and the actual Paint breed :)

Belgians

I haven't gotten very far with them, I have to confess :oops: But I'm going to keep trying :) This is what I have so far; I haven't been able to get many more markings besides socks:
(I'm still figuring out this entering horse image thing... I hope it works :lol: )

Paints

This is a new project. I want to breed racing Paints :D It's going to be a huge project, but I'm super excited about it! I wanted to get into some type of racing breed, and since the paint markings are new, I was like, why not add markings to my racers? I chose the Paint breed also because they race in real life :)

I'm going to start by breeding 5 star evaluated Paint North African Barbs that are both fast and colorful. I grabbed a couple mares to start out with:

^I love this gal's color! :D

I haven't been able to evaluate how they rate as Paints... because I'm poor and I can't afford the book :lol: But I'll get it as soon as I can :)
Last edited by h a z e l on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

I've decided to change around projects- already :lol:
I'm getting rid of Belgians and moving on to:

Paints
Paints with lovely tobiano markings bred specifically for racing disciplines.

Quarter Horses
Two separate lines; one for western sports and one for racing disciplines.

Appaloosas
Appys with NO VARNISH, greying, or bronzing; bred specifically for racing disciplines.

I'm definitely starting out with Paints. I don't the space or the money for all three projects right now, and of course, I'm probably going to change my mind within days :lol: :oops: Anyway, I'll be focusing on Paints for now, and then introducing Quarter Horses and Appaloosas when I can.
Last edited by h a z e l on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

My first 5* Paint 40+ speed NAB!! :D So happy!

I'm going to try and train him myself :D I can't get enough of his snip!!
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Guess what? I changed my mind again :lol: :oops:
Retsi graciously helped me to get into Thoroughbreds, so I'm going to start breeding them! :) Along with two other smaller projects.
Did you notice my username change? I'm _h a z e l_ now, instead of hazelamber1! :)

Thoroughbreds
Of course, I'll be breeding my TBs for racing disciplines :) My TBs will always be 4* or 5* and high strung :) I may also want to introduce tobiano markings into my lines! Not sure yet..

North African Barbs
I'll be breeding these guys for high stats and extensive paint patterns :) I also want my NABs to be high strung and rated 5* in the NAB book!

Quarter Horses
I'll be breeding these guys for barrel racing since that's what I do in real life :)

I'm also working really hard on taking training courses so I can open a training facility soon! :D
Last edited by h a z e l on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

My small collection of Thoroughbreds so far:

Bombproof :( But, he has 58 speed and black with blue eyes! :D Trained by HorzeLover101

Also bombproof so far :? Has 58 speed so far and is a lovely color! Trying to train him myself :)

My first (and only so far) filly :) 56 speed and will be high strung! :D

My first colt that was born calm! His speed is only 55 but he will be high strung :D Trying to train him myself too :)

Also want to show off this handsome guy:

A 5* high strung paint North African Barb with dapples :D Also trying to train him myself :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

My first 60 speed Thoroughbred I bred myself :D He's also high strung!!

I also got this lovely silver dapple filly with 58 speed :D

I put my Quarter Horse project on hold and downsized my NABs as well as I currently don't have the space or money to keep three projects running at once :? :oops:

However, I do have this guy that currently has the highest HGP of my NABs that I want to show :P :

He's a silver dapple too :D

Edit:

Another 60 speed high strung TB colt :D

AND

A 61 speed high strung filly!!!
I got lucky today :lol: :lol:
Last edited by h a z e l on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

My first high strung 61 speed colt was born today! :D I'll probably be sending him to a trainer since I'm already training several horses myself...
Last edited by h a z e l on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

I've decided to create my own unique line of {TM} Thoroughbreds :) Of course, I'll be keeping my TBs from Retsi :D But I want to create a line that I made myself and can proudly carry the {TM} brand.
I'm starting with Adoption center Turkmenes. I want to breed them for a little bit, get their speed and HGP up, and also get the face markings and leg markings pretty prominent. I grabbed the two Turks I could find in the AC that had face markings and bred them:

{TM} Amelia

{TM} Andrew

Once I get fast Turkmenes with nice Paint markings, I'll cross them to TBs till I get to purebreds. This is how I'm thinking I'll create my line, but I'm not sure yet. If I do cross to TBs, I'll use a TB stud on the market that really isn't related to any other main TB lines. This is still in the works, but I'm excited to create my own exclusive line of quality Thoroughbreds :) Thanks to vallers and Champi0nBr66der for giving me the idea!
Last edited by h a z e l on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Retsi wrote:ping
Hey Retsi :D Do you think you could meet me in chat sometime? I have an idea I want to talk to you about :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:26 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:26 pm