The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed :)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Farm Log

Post by h a z e l »

Royale Ranch wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Thank you so much Royale!! :)

no problems....

(and kind of irreverent, but i really hope i catch you before you go offline... ;)
the following stud, would you be willing to stud him?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1897323

or any other full, or near full welsh pony you may have?)
Yeah sure! Np at all! :) How much are you offering for his stud fee?
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:

no problems....

(and kind of irreverent, but i really hope i catch you before you go offline... ;)
the following stud, would you be willing to stud him?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1897323

or any other full, or near full welsh pony you may have?)
that moment when you realize you actually didnt reply but you thought you did.....

umm how does 10K sound?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Royale Ranch wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
that moment when you realize you actually didnt reply but you thought you did.....

umm how does 10K sound?
lol! Sure, 10k works :) he’s up now, just let me know when you’re finished :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Update!!

I'm back at it :D First off, I have to seriously downsize on each of my accounts because I've totally run out of room as well as the amount of pregnant mares I can have :oops: So I need to just pick two or three projects to do for now and hold or end the others.. which is super hard :oops:
So, a quick update on all projects:

Landais Project
This is a new project I took on recently, that I am super excited about and plan on keeping around. I was able to buy a couple of Landais horses from Royale, and I'm also working on breeding my own from scratch. I'm proud to say I bred and trained the first competing Landais on HW from Royale's horses :D Here he is:

My plan is to breed my Landais horses specifically for Hunter. I also want to get their stats and HGP up without COI climbing too high. Once I have a nice steady herd going, I'll either sell some, or send them to a holding account :)

{TM} Thoroughbreds
This project I'm going to put on hold because I have the most mares in this project and I've run out of pregnant mares I can have. My TBs can easily be pulled back over from a holding account and bred again, but for now I want to focus on more challenging projects :D Here are some of my current pride and joy TBs:

-TM- Thoroughbreds
I've got plenty of Sorraias and now I'm breeding for Carthusians :D

Alter-Real Project
Boy, was breeding my first Alter-Real a pain in the butt! It was super hard :oops: None of my crosses would produce an Alter-Real, no matter how many times I tried. But I finally got this gal, who made it all worth it :D:

I'm so happy to have her :D

East Bulgarian Project
I've got some heavier type Arabians now, some that I bred myself and some that I bought (thank you Black Oak :D). Now I'm creating Anglo-Arabian x Arabian crosses :)

Mini French Saddle Pony Project
Never really got off the ground.. and I shouldn't have started it anyways cause I simply don't have the space :oops:

I think that's all my projects that are currently going.. but I want to bring back my barrel horses and grinders and start on Percherons too.. I really wish I could have unlimited pregnant mares :lol:

I created another holding account, _h a z e l 4_, so now I have more space to freeze horses :)

I think that's all to my update :)
Hopefully I'll be able to train again soon as well!
Thanks for reading!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

_h a z e l_ wrote:...

I still have the horse, Black Lightning, the one you have bidded on. I have put him up for offers: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1949125
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:...

I still have the horse, Black Lightning, the one you have bidded on. I have put him up for offers: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1949125
Offered, thank you Oreo! :D
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Update!

I've decided to switch my grinders from Endurance Arabians to Racing Crosses/Grades. I noticed that my racers make more PTs and turns than my endurance grinders, so I'm thinking that it would be a good idea to start breeding racing grinders to sell. I chose crosses/grades because Thoroughbreds are really too valuable to sell as just grinders. We'll see how selling racers as grinders go- if I notice a lot of breeding and not a lot of grinding, I'll probably go back to Arabians. Hopefully I'll have my grinder business up and running again shortly :D

That's all!
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

_h a z e l_ wrote:Update!

I've decided to switch my grinders from Endurance Arabians to Racing Crosses/Grades. I noticed that my racers make more PTs and turns than my endurance grinders, so I'm thinking that it would be a good idea to start breeding racing grinders to sell. I chose crosses/grades because Thoroughbreds are really too valuable to sell as just grinders. We'll see how selling racers as grinders go- if I notice a lot of breeding and not a lot of grinding, I'll probably go back to Arabians. Hopefully I'll have my grinder business up and running again shortly :D

That's all!

intersting fact there...and here we'd (mostly) thought endurance arabians were the go-to for grinders..
I'd be willing to give some of them a go when you're back in business :D love to give them a shot.
all the best,
Royale.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Royale Ranch wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:Update!

That's all!

intersting fact there...and here we'd (mostly) thought endurance arabians were the go-to for grinders..
I'd be willing to give some of them a go when you're back in business :D love to give them a shot.
all the best,
Royale.
Thank you, that's very kind! :D I actually have one Arabian grinder I just finished training if you'd be interested :)
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabian Project »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:

all the best,
Royale.
Thank you, that's very kind! :D I actually have one Arabian grinder I just finished training if you'd be interested :)

Are you willing to sell it to me?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:54 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:54 pm