The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed :)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Farm Log

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Hello Arabian Project,
I do believe in second chances, and I already gave Training Services a second chance. I will keep them and all their accounts banned, but I will be willing to give you a second chance since you say you no longer have any part with them. However, if any further evidence comes to my attention that you are working with Training Services or lying about your age or scamming people or anything like that, I will make sure that the entire game knows that you lied to me. On the other hand, I am glad to hear that you have disassociated yourself with Training Services and that you want to be know as a good player here on HW. Everyone deserves a fresh start. Welcome to HW :)
Hazel
Thank you ! I am also not her sister as she thearthed me of it.
Wait, you said several times that she was your sister on the forums.
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabian Project »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote:
Thank you ! I am also not her sister as she thearthed me of it.
TS asked me/forced me to do it for $$$$$$$ or else she would not return my horses in boarding.....
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
TS asked me/forced me to do it for $$$$$$$ or else she would not return my horses in boarding.....
I'm not sure I believe this. Actually, I don't. You said she was your sister, you even said that you share an email account with her here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 2&start=10
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote:
I'm not sure I believe this. Actually, I don't. You said she was your sister, you even said that you share an email account with her here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 2&start=10
it was a fake act and i'm sorry. i hate her too :? :?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
it was a fake act and i'm sorry. i hate her too :? :?
First, sorry for interrupting, _h a z e l 3_, and temporarily hijacking your topic. I hope you can forgive it.

Second... people come and go. To use the word 'hate' is a double-edged sword. It's better to just forget and move on. And not just forget the situation or the event, but person, people, area and so on. It doesn't serve us to hold grudges when there is nothing that benefits us.

Third, I have been following this today and must now enter in some extra knowledge.
Blackmailing of any sort is NOT allowed on this game. The moment it started, you should have contacted admin to deal with it. This includes holding horses hostage.
The sale or transfer of accounts isn't necessarily against rules insofar as there is no Real Money that gets transferred, or any real currency of any kind, this includes such things as real-life favors. However, I Never Advise transferring, giving or offering of accounts to other people. It travels down a dangerous road. I am not alone in this advice. Most games actually don't allow for such transfers and there actually may be a rule seen, when a person signs up. I just don't recall it personally. So I will only say, rule or not, I don't ever condone such activity, regardless of reason.

And lastly, being on the internet allows us to lie quite easily. Lying does help us hide at times. It can even be used to protect us. But I suggest that instead of revealing or lying about personal information, events or situations, you just don't speak about them at all. In the end, lies are used to benefit the person that uses the lie and to formally take advantage of anybody else that's affected by the lie. Regardless of the reasoning behind it, lies are not to ever be taken lightly.

Okay, my two cents is complete.

I hope that the community will continue to stay together and work toward upholding what we've already achieved. Newbies and long-term players alike get along here. I hope it continues and that we can revisit and re-welcome those that perhaps have had a longer learning curve as well. It is important we build a strong community.

Long Live HWO game and community!
hehe! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: it was a fake act and i'm sorry. i hate her too :? :?
First, sorry for interrupting, _h a z e l 3_, and temporarily hijacking your topic. I hope you can forgive it.

Second... people come and go. To use the word 'hate' is a double-edged sword. It's better to just forget and move on. And not just forget the situation or the event, but person, people, area and so on. It doesn't serve us to hold grudges when there is nothing that benefits us.

Third, I have been following this today and must now enter in some extra knowledge.
Blackmailing of any sort is NOT allowed on this game. The moment it started, you should have contacted admin to deal with it. This includes holding horses hostage.
The sale or transfer of accounts isn't necessarily against rules insofar as there is no Real Money that gets transferred, or any real currency of any kind, this includes such things as real-life favors. However, I Never Advise transferring, giving or offering of accounts to other people. It travels down a dangerous road. I am not alone in this advice. Most games actually don't allow for such transfers and there actually may be a rule seen, when a person signs up. I just don't recall it personally. So I will only say, rule or not, I don't ever condone such activity, regardless of reason.

And lastly, being on the internet allows us to lie quite easily. Lying does help us hide at times. It can even be used to protect us. But I suggest that instead of revealing or lying about personal information, events or situations, you just don't speak about them at all. In the end, lies are used to benefit the person that uses the lie and to formally take advantage of anybody else that's affected by the lie. Regardless of the reasoning behind it, lies are not to ever be taken lightly.

I hope that the community will continue to stay together and work toward upholding what we've already achieved. Newbies and long-term players alike get along here. I hope it continues and that we can revisit and re-welcome those that perhaps have had a longer learning curve as well. It is important we build a strong community.

ok....no blackmailing on this game,,,at school....
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: it was a fake act and i'm sorry. i hate her too :? :?

You're forgiven Black Oak :D
Thank you for this kind and informative answer! I couldn't have said it better myself! :mrgreen:
HelloWorld.,
Visit My Farm

Post by HelloWorld., »

Hi, Im sorry if Im late for training but you could you train my stallion please. Hopefully this is your training account. Could OI also ask a couple of questions! Please reply back asap.
Kind Regards,
Hello World.
Also Please don't scam me as I will be very annoyed though ik you won't :D
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

HelloWorld., wrote:Hi, Im sorry if Im late for training but you could you train my stallion please. Hopefully this is your training account. Could OI also ask a couple of questions! Please reply back asap.
Kind Regards,
Hello World.
Also Please don't scam me as I will be very annoyed though ik you won't :D
Hi Hello World,
I'm not sure what you mean by late for training.. :? This is not my training forum btw, if you would like to request training from me, please check out this forum: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 69#p112869 I will point out that it is currently closed because I'm very busy in real life. However, when I open it again, I would be most happy to train a horse for you :) What questions would you like to ask me? Please be assured I would never scam anyone.
Have a good day!
Hazel
HelloWorld.,
Visit My Farm

Post by HelloWorld., »

Hi, Im super sorry about the confusion at the start as I asked someone and apparently I was late honestly. I won't annoy so I will ask a couple of questions on your account. but I understand about the real life situation but if you where too I would love my stallion to be trained. I am so happy I found your account. Do you have any funny trained horses for sale ? Sorry I'm too excited I found you! :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:40 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:40 pm