The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HORSE HEAVEN RANCH projects/and achievements

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Mega
Visit My Farm

HORSE HEAVEN RANCH projects/and achievements

Post by Mega »

I've been playing for a couple of years and never had one of these farm logs so i thought it might help me see my progress and help with my projects. I'm kinda of a private person so you are welcome to check everything out but it's mostly just for my use. Im known on the game as mega (horse heaven) and sassy (sassy's farm). yes, i'm great with names. Sassys Farm is my holding ranch. Where great horses spend their retirement or continue their show career. Now that we have to age to breed, many will die out. So i hope i will see them here.

This is the horse i first bought and fell in love with. Those spots. They won me over. Hes has been a great stud to myself and many others. Ill never forget Werewolf

He became a master champion even tho he has minimal training. As of this writing he has close to 80 foals. He almost always throws color. Yep. He did it for me. I had to work on spotted Belgians. That's my main passion.
A lot has changed since werewolf. Still love me some spotted belgians, but now i want them with high hgp too. And none of them have looked as cool as him.
Mega
Visit My Farm

Re: HORSE HEAVEN RANCH projects/and achievements

Post by Mega »

And this is how far i've come. Great stamina and especially movement for a belgian. I am trying to keep the movement in all my horses. He's at 72 hgp I have another stud with higher. I still prefer the beautiful leopard print of werewolf and eventually i'll get it. This is Java Ice

[*][/horse]
Mega
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

Wow. Another year started. Still my favorite game i spend hours on. This year ive focused my attention on becoming number one in top ranked horses. Meaning for instance, i take a tapan and breed it and make it number one with highest points. So far kinda fun. Doing well with my paint and plateau persian. Got a few others in the works.

Still have my beautiful belgians. Still getting movement in my stallions and occasionally a mare. Usurally 72hgp for stallions and hope for 69 for mares. I'd like to change their body image slowly.
Mega
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

Heres one of my guys. No spots but nice dapples named Sterling
Mega
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

Here is Float my Boat. Named for his amazing 65 movement.
Mega
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

My version of the Dales horse. He goes back 11 generations. They all look alike my dales horses. Thats the plan.
I dont want them to look anything like the real dale breed. I think they are cool.
Mega
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

Ive Always like the pintaloosa breed, cause you know me, i gotta have spots. So i wanted to make a breed I could make pintaloosa colorings. I chose the North African Barb because i havent worked with them yet. They are turning out nicely, just trying to make 100%. This is Milky way with 64hgp and 85% nab
Mega
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

I never see Shetland ponys with high hgp so i took them on. I decided also on pintaloosa coloring. They will probably be a little bigger than the standard because thats how i like them and picture a shetland pony. Son Academy here, is a good example of what im looking for in full blooded shetlands. He is only 53% and hgp of 51plus
Mega
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

Now we are getting somewhere. Here is a full blooded Belgian with beautiful spots AND movement. Only a 2 for belgians but im breeding for more of a sport horse draft than a work horse here. Training him for number one.
Mega
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

This is HH Gold Mooove. He is a great producer giving me mares that are 68 and with movement. Now i am breeding full blooded Belgians with the color and movement that is my goal. yay me.
Owners Comments: 71,868
Speed 22
Strength 39
Stamina 53
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 39
Movement 65
Agility 25
Tempo 37
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:31 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:31 am