The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Black Creek Stables Rescue© Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Creek Stables Rescue© Farm Log

Post by HorzeLover101 »

h0rsey wrote: Yeah, hopefully they can fix it. Also, I am going to pay full price on the other one. It’s not your fault that it happened. Thank you!
Aweeee.... okay.
The client is always right, right xD

Im going to offer a free LP Thoroughbred as i know thats what shes been after in exchange for your horse back if she doesnt want to give it willingly
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

SkyBlueStables wrote: Horse
Sorry for another ping >.<

I will give you a FREE LP Thoroughbred for the exchange of h0rsey's. I can breed a mare and stallion of your liking off this account and you can have the foal free.... or choose one from the auction pasture that has the name "sell".

Thank you <3
Owner Of FIR Club

h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
h0rsey wrote: Yeah, hopefully they can fix it. Also, I am going to pay full price on the other one. It’s not your fault that it happened. Thank you!
Aweeee.... okay.

Im going to offer a free LP Thoroughbred as i know thats what shes been after in exchange for your horse back if she doesnt want to give it willingly
Ok. Hopefully (if we can’t get the horse back) they won’t breed her, since her sire is from Vet’s private lines.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

h0rsey wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Aweeee.... okay.

Ok. Hopefully (if we can’t get the horse back) they won’t breed her, since her sire is from Vet’s private lines.
Idk can you jump in chat real quick? i need to talk to you
Owner Of FIR Club

SkyBlueStables
Visit My Farm

Post by SkyBlueStables »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
It’s ok Horze. SkyBlueStables, PLEASE give that horse back, I know you technically own her now, but I really need her and I paid 10 million for her stud fee.
>.< Im reporting the glitch in the glitch/bug forum so that the admins can look into it. I also contacted the admin about this issue as well. So hopefully the glitch/bug is found and fixed and the horse is returned.....

Meanwhile!!!! I am starting on your other horse you gave me to train. that transferred just fine. It will be done shortly and FREE of charge - I know its not much but I feel like im responsible for what happens to a horse in my care.

Thank you <3
Hi Guys,
I am sorry, I took your horse, I didn't even noticed that I bought it. I did not ignored your ping I simple didn't see it. Take your horse back for free, I did not mean to steal it.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

SkyBlueStables wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
>.< Im reporting the glitch in the glitch/bug forum so that the admins can look into it. I also contacted the admin about this issue as well. So hopefully the glitch/bug is found and fixed and the horse is returned.....

Meanwhile!!!! I am starting on your other horse you gave me to train. that transferred just fine. It will be done shortly and FREE of charge - I know its not much but I feel like im responsible for what happens to a horse in my care.

Thank you <3
Hi Guys,
I am sorry, I took your horse, I didn't even noticed that I bought it. I did not ignored your ping I simple didn't see it. Take your horse back for free, I did not mean to steal it.
Thats alright.
Not sure what happened. I was just hoping to get the horse back which you are providing.
Please take a LP TB for free. Choose any out my auction pasture that says "sell".
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Owner Of FIR Club

h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

SkyBlueStables wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

Thank you <3
Hi Guys,
Hi, thank you for being so kind and giving the horse back :)

I think that Horze offered on her (it might be on one of their side accounts) but it’s ok, and it’s not really your fault. Thank you!
SkyBlueStables
Visit My Farm

Post by SkyBlueStables »

h0rsey wrote:
SkyBlueStables wrote:
Are you sure it is Horze's account? Can I release to you instead? I don't know that account.
SkyBlueStables
Visit My Farm

Post by SkyBlueStables »

[quote="h0rsey"][quote="SkyBlueStables"][quote="HorzeLover101"]

Can you please offer from a different account or confirm that it is your account too. Thanks.
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

SkyBlueStables wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
Are you sure it is Horze's account? Can I release to you instead? I don't know that account.
Oh yes, their side account is Amlnoname
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:53 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:53 am