The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Black Creek Stables Rescue© Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Creek Stables Rescue© Farm Log

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Veterinarian wrote: Sneaky Comp Hosting
Tom wrote: Sneaky Comp Hosting
http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/79342
I had entered my horses accidentally in this comp for 1 million and the purse is ridiculously low. Let me know if you can cancel it please. I know a lot of players hosts comps like this so they can trip up players for money. Let me know if you can fix it please.

Thank You!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Sneaky Comp Hosting
Tom wrote: Sneaky Comp Hosting
http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/79342
I had entered my horses accidentally in this comp for 1 million and the purse is ridiculously low. Let me know if you can cancel it please. I know a lot of players hosts comps like this so they can trip up players for money. Let me know if you can fix it please.

Thank You!
Thx for letting me know, I forgot to add to the starting purse XD

A simple mistake like the fact that you clicked two times to enter your horse

I was planning on doing another 10 million competition :lol: like this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/79294 but with 1 million purse to help me get some of the money that I lost back XD

I will cancel but plz do not go straight into pinging admins, mistakes like this can be dealt without involving the admins. Plus I am kind of offended that you said that I did this mistake to trick players .... talk with the player first and make accusations after (as well as ping admins) ... this is a great way to avoid drama and wrongly accusing someone :?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Veterinarian wrote: Thx for letting me know, I forgot to add to the starting purse XD

I was planning on doing another 10 million competition :lol: like this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/79294 but with 1 million purse to help me get some of the money that I lost back XD

I will cancel but plz do not go straight into pinging admins, mistakes like this can be dealt without involving the admins. Plus I am kind of offended that you said that I did this mistake to trick players .... talk with the player first and make accusations after (as well as ping admins) ... this is a great way to avoid drama and wrongly accusing someone :?

I was simply notifying you.
And I did not accuse you - I said I know there are some other players on this game that do this on purpose. I never said you intentionally did it and that's why I had pinged you to cancel. I comp horses for other players so i loose money anyway and i don't try to enter into comps that have a high entry fee due to the reason I don't make much back from what i spend to enter.
Also i generally don't look at the purse when entering into multiple accounts as it would take way too long to examine each one.
Also I pinged the admin not because of your comps but of the others that are doing this and trying to be sneaky about it. I had linked other comps but I guess it didn't work - I was having some connection issues earlier.
Owner Of FIR Club

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Thx for letting me know, I forgot to add to the starting purse XD

I was simply notifying you.
And I did not accuse you - I said I know there are some other players on this game that do this on purpose. I never said you intentionally did it and that's why I had pinged you to cancel. I comp horses for other players so i loose money anyway and i don't try to enter into comps that have a high entry fee due to the reason I don't make much back from what i spend to enter.
Also i generally don't look at the purse when entering into multiple accounts as it would take way too long to examine each one.
Also I pinged the admin not because of your comps but of the others that are doing this and trying to be sneaky about it. I had linked other comps but I guess it didn't work - I was having some connection issues earlier.
Well the competition has been cancelled, did you get your money back?

I also thought that by quoting me and writting sneaky competition hosting on my quote that you were accusing me, so did you accidentally mistype it? I thought that players when quoting other players wrote on their quotes (or under it) a message to inform the player as to why they were pinged so (since I am trying to see if I jumped into conclusions here) was the "sneaky comp hosting" not meant for me or mistyped?

Plus, if you generally want to solve this problem you could of pinged an admin on a different post, let alone forum, (I am pretty sure that this could go to the comments and suggestions forum instead of your farm log topic) to inform them of(/comment on ) this issue and either suggest a solution or let that to the admins.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Veterinarian wrote: Well the competition has been cancelled, did you get your money back?

I also thought that by quoting me and writting sneaky competition hosting on my quote that you were accusing me, so did you accidentally mistype it? I thought that players when quoting other players wrote on their quotes (or under it) a message to inform the player as to why they were pinged so (since I am trying to see if I jumped into conclusions here) was the "sneaky comp hosting" not meant for me or mistyped?

Plus, if you generally want to solve this problem you could of pinged an admin on a different post, let alone forum, (I am pretty sure that this could go to the comments and suggestions forum instead of your farm log topic) to inform them of(/comment on ) this issue and either suggest a solution or let that to the admins.
I just wrote sneaky competition for both. I wasn't implying it in a rude way.

This forum is used for any thing and everything. Regarding replies and information.
Owner Of FIR Club

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

HorzeLover101 wrote:ping
Alright XD lets leave this here

Btw did you get your money back? If you did not I can give you the 500k since only half of it goes to me, well I can give you 1 million if you want :lol: . I do not want you losing money that can be used to enter other comps because of a mistake that I made!

If you need help with getting more and less expensive comps just know that you can always ask me for help I can make around 20 level 10 comps of any discipline (with the help of other accounts as well)
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Veterinarian wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:ping
Alright XD lets leave this here

Btw did you get your money back? If you did not I can give you the 500k since only half of it goes to me, well I can give you 1 million if you want :lol: . I do not want you losing money that can be used to enter other comps because of a mistake that I made!

If you need help with getting more and less expensive comps just know that you can always ask me for help I can make around 20 level 10 comps of any discipline (with the help of other accounts as well)
I think i got my money back. Im back at the price before i entered so i think were good :)
Thank you!!
And its okay!
I don't care for the purse amount as i am trying to just gain points. So you can do races for entry fee of $20 and no starting purse. Your still making money and so am i. Always gaining the points i need to gain the title on that horse.
Can you do 10 comps of lvl 10 Pole Bending.... probably just for today and the next day.
Also 10 comps in steeplechase lvl 10 as well.
Owner Of FIR Club

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Alright XD lets leave this here

I think i got my money back. Im back at the price before i entered so i think were good :)
Thank you!!
And its okay!
I don't care for the purse amount as i am trying to just gain points. So you can do races for entry fee of $20 and no starting purse. Your still making money and so am i. Always gaining the points i need to gain the title on that horse.
Can you do 10 comps of lvl 10 Pole Bending.... probably just for today and the next day.
Well there is only one drawback, if I make the competitions today (daily or not) they will start after 3 days :(
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Veterinarian wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Thank you!!
And its okay!
Well there is only one drawback, if I make the competitions today (daily or not) they will start after 3 days :(
I created the comps! They are all named ℳℐ Daily Cup. Te Steeplechasing ones will not run daily though as I do not have a premium account (where I host them) :lol:
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Well there is only one drawback, if I make the competitions today (daily or not) they will start after 3 days :(
I created the comps! They are all named ℳℐ Daily Cup. Te Steeplechasing ones will not run daily though as I do not have a premium account (where I host them) :lol:
thats fine. they will still help out comping the horses i need to :D
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:59 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:59 am