The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Aniketos Ásvaldr

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Re: Aniketos Ásvaldr

Post by StellaSim »

Direction Update

The From Scratch Project has kind of stalled out, still can't get a good sorraia, but I'm trying! Oh well lol, it will happen eventually.

Additionally, I'm pushing my Andravida herd in a little bit of a different direction now, trying to focus on getting them to look more realistic. This requires a huge cull from me, (which is hard lol), but necessary I think to get my horses where I want them to be.

On the Graya account, I continue to work towards getting good HGP foundation stock with low COI and heavier Arabians, NABs and Turkemenes for my from scratch project. I've also been breeding for high expression duns
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Aniketos Ásvaldr Public Studs

Post by StellaSim »

PUBLIC STUDS
Last edited by StellaSim on Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

UPDATE

I have completely stalled out of getting sorrais...it is very frustrating.

I have completely restructured my accounts. ALL of my foals and breeding mares for ALL my projects (Andravida, Andravida from scratch, Norwegian Fjords, North Swedish Horses, Heavy Light Breeds and Duns) are now on my StellaSim account and ALL of my studs are frozen on the Graya account. Some public studs are available. Some will be in the future. Some are completely private, or restricted to certain clubs.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

StellaSim wrote:UPDATE

I have completely restructured my accounts. ALL of my foals and breeding mares for ALL my projects (Andravida, Andravida from scratch, Norwegian Fjords, North Swedish Horses, Heavy Light Breeds and Duns) are now on my StellaSim account and ALL of my studs are frozen on the Graya account. Some public studs are available. Some will be in the future. Some are completely private, or restricted to certain clubs.
Been busy i see.. good job, you bred some nice horse since i was gone. Good job
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

8arbarossa wrote:Been busy i see.. good job, you bred some nice horse since i was gone. Good job
Yes haha, thank you!
magicmoonsun
Visit My Farm

Post by magicmoonsun »

8arbarossa wrote:
StellaSim wrote:UPDATE

Been busy i see.. good job, you bred some nice horse since i was gone. Good job
Hello Aniketos, I was looking at your horses and I was wondering if you had a stallion with green and yellow comments that you would be willing to sell to me. This was the only way I found to contact you.
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

magicmoonsun wrote:Hello Aniketos, I was looking at your horses and I was wondering if you had a stallion with green and yellow comments that you would be willing to sell to me. This was the only way I found to contact you.
Hey there, terribly sorry for the late response, Real life has been quite busy lately!

All of the horses that I have for sale are on my second account, Graya and I have a link to that account in this accounts Farm Bio. There are two for sale pastures, but I also should have stallions for sale in the other pastures as well, including some Andravidas and some other rarer breeds.
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

From Scratch Project

Scratched for now and will be selling this stock (only got to Mongolians and West African Barbs). I just wasn't into it very much any more, maybe I'll try again in the future. I wont be dealing much with foundation horses at all much anymore for the time being I think.

Andravidas

Still trying to "Thicken up" my horses. I would like them to have thicker legs and look more like the light draft horses they are supposed to be.

North Swedish Horses

Working steadily towards improving HGP and stats.

Norwegian Fjord Horses

Working towards improving HGP and stats. Hoping to get these guys a little thicker too, maybe, though I don't really want to outcross. They have a very predictable color and shape which I like.

Duns

This one is kinda slow. Still trying to breed very high expression dun horses.

Low HGP

Working towards the crummy foal quest. I actually really like how these horses look xD. The metallic coats and overall shape is cool looking.

Pindos Pony and Skyros Pony

Just trying to get the breed started for me and then go from there. Definitely not as many steps as the Andravida

Nonius

I like the ones I have, will keep breeding them.

Check out my farm, I'll have lots of horses for sale soon.
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

Hello all!

I have had a fairly long hiatus as I have had two kids! I'm hoping to find a bit of time to get back into this game.
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

StellaSim wrote:Hello all!

I have had a fairly long hiatus as I have had two kids! I'm hoping to find a bit of time to get back into this game.
Welcome back, and congratulations on your two littles!! <3
If you need any help getting back into the swing of things, just let us know!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:04 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:04 pm