The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Constellation Arabians - The Heavy Arabian Bloodstock

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Constellation Arabians - The Heavy Arabian Bloodstock

Post by BlackOak2 »

BrotherofWolves wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
1 foal, charging 5k, undetermined sex.
I actually need it to be a filly. XD Sorry about that. I can pay you 10k for that. Thanks in advance. :D
Okay, I'll update that to a filly, and apply the discounted price of 10k.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BrotherofWolves
Visit My Farm

Post by BrotherofWolves »

BlackOak2 wrote:
BrotherofWolves wrote: I actually need it to be a filly. XD Sorry about that. I can pay you 10k for that. Thanks in advance. :D
Thanks! When will I be expecting it?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BrotherofWolves wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Thanks! When will I be expecting it?
I will update the front page of this topic so you can see where I'm at. Right now all of my brood spots are full, but it looks like I'm cycling down and might be able to fit her in maybe as early as tomorrow.

Did you need your foal quicker?
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

I would like one, though I think you [for our more innocent players] should change
Foal (undetermined sex) to gender. I would like no reds and mostly positive though movement, intel, tempo and strength don't matter. Thanks :D I love this idea
;)
ST0RM [with a zero]

Proud Breeder of:

Dressage Trakehner's
High quality Belgians
Sable Island ponies
~~~~~~~~~~~
My custom breeding page
My Google Site
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ST0RM wrote:I would like one, though I think you [for our more innocent players] should change
Foal (undetermined sex) to gender. I would like no reds and mostly positive though movement, intel, tempo and strength don't matter. Thanks :D I love this idea
;)
Undetermined 'gender' ;) undetermined height, size, type... just no negatives if and where possible? I can't do all positive and even mostly positive is likely a bit too much to ask for.

Which means the foal will be somewhere from medium to very heavy, colt or filly, anywhere from 31 inches (give or take, that's the height of my shortest right now) to 17 hands (I don't think I have any taller than that, but it's possible). Choice of parents will be determined on the strongest HGP & breeder's report and NOT on size & type & height.

No Negative, Undetermined Gender will be a total of 30k.
With the exception that I get one that's close, but has one to three negative but no red (undetermined positives), then the 20k will not apply and the charge price will be just 10k.

If this is acceptable, I'll open the order. :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ST0RM wrote:I would like one, though I think you [for our more innocent players] should change
;)
Undetermined 'gender' ;) undetermined height, size, type... just no negatives if and where possible? I can't do all positive and even mostly positive is likely a bit too much to ask for.

Which means the foal will be somewhere from medium to very heavy, colt or filly, anywhere from 31 inches (give or take, that's the height of my shortest right now) to 17 hands (I don't think I have any taller than that, but it's possible). Choice of parents will be determined on the strongest HGP & breeder's report and NOT on size & type & height.

With the exception that I get one that's close, but has one to three negative but no red (undetermined positives), then the 20k will not apply and the charge price will be just 10k.

Thanks that's great,
ST0RM [with a zero]

Proud Breeder of:

Dressage Trakehner's
High quality Belgians
Sable Island ponies
~~~~~~~~~~~
My custom breeding page
My Google Site
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ST0RM wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Thanks that's great,
Okay, I will set it up today and see about cycling in your order either later today or tomorrow.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ST0RM wrote: Thanks that's great,
Okay, I will set it up today and see about cycling in your order either later today or tomorrow.
Perfect :mrgreen:
ST0RM [with a zero]

Proud Breeder of:

Dressage Trakehner's
High quality Belgians
Sable Island ponies
~~~~~~~~~~~
My custom breeding page
My Google Site
BrotherofWolves
Visit My Farm

Post by BrotherofWolves »

BlackOak2 wrote:
BrotherofWolves wrote: Thanks! When will I be expecting it?
I will update the front page of this topic so you can see where I'm at. Right now all of my brood spots are full, but it looks like I'm cycling down and might be able to fit her in maybe as early as tomorrow.

No I'm not in any rush to get her. I was just curious.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BrotherofWolves wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

No I'm not in any rush to get her. I was just curious.
You can expect her in the next 48 hours or so, as long as the mare cooperates and throws a filly. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:35 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:35 am