The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

★Wild Fire Ranch★ Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

★Wild Fire Ranch★ Farm Log

Post by Caramelapple3 »

★Wild Fire Ranch★
Hello, and welcome to my farm log!
A little bit about me: I like reading, writing, and chickens (just can't live without the little cluckers, lol) My username is Caramelapple3 and I am a horse breeder who is also trying to become a trainer. I am especially happy about the progress in my Black Beauty Arabian Bloodline and I just got started on Spanish Mustangs. Services: Custom Breeding, Studs, (and sometimes I will pop mares, or, in other words, get them to give birth)
I am also a member of the United Arabian Breeding Club.
Updates:
Seven (7.)
Sales:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=23365
Horse Highlights

★ Black Beauty ★

The founder of my Black Beauty Arabian Bloodline.
★ Wind Storm ★

The founder of my Blue Roan Mustang Bloodline.
★ Midnight Angel ★

The great-great granddaughter of Black Beauty.
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:29 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Re: ★Wild Fire Ranch★ Farm Log

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Update #1.
I have decided I want to be a trainer! I am currently taking the courses and I am practicing on this colt: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2303896
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Update #2.
Introducing The Newest Horse Breed At Wild Fire Ranch!
The Lipizzaner!
These beautiful yet powerful horses have always caught my attention, and now it's time that I start breeding them on this game! I just happened to find a Lipizzaner mare that was for sale, and I couldn't resist, I had to buy her. And I don't regret it. So I am saying bye-bye to my Akhal-Tekes, since they really haven't gotten anywhere anyways, and am starting a private line of Lipizzaners called:
★ Regal Arts Lipizzaners ★
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Update #3.
My Black Beauty Arabian Bloodline is doing pretty good so far. My mare, Midnight Angel, who is the great grand daughter of Black Beauty, the founder of the bloodline, has already had two black foals. One filly, and one colt. Their names are Dark Beauty and Raven. I will be mostly working on these Arabians the moment.
Studs I have used or plan to use:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1319325
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Update #4.
I am working on a project with Turkmenes. You can find the link to my Turkmene farm log here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 40#p156140 Also I am quite loaded with horses (mostly Arabians) and although I am a little bit overwhelmed, I am very happy with my Arabians' progress and am working on the other breeds.
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Update #5.
So, I am having some horse-space issues and it's driving me nuts! I can't breed my horses and I can't buy horses either. I am trying to improve my horse ownership skills, but it has gotten to he point where it takes almost a day and a half. Well, there's really nothing I can do about it. Complaining isn't going to get me anywhere, but It's just annoying. :roll: Anyways, aside from that, I am now going to start breeding Thoroughbreds and some other rare breeds besides the Spanish Mustangs. My training stats have improved a bit but I'm still not yet. But I will get there someday. My private bloodlines are my Lipizzaners, Turkmenes, and Thoroughbreds, with my Turkmenes being completely OFF LIMITS from all the Horse World Online community. :twisted: The only stud so far is a Quarter Horse stallion named Red Fame, although I am not a Quarter Horse beeeder. As soon as I get more room I am going to get some more Lipizzaners to ad to my breeding stock and breed a few mares that I have been waiting to breed.
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Update #6.
Notice:
My life has been kinda crazy with homeschool, babysitting, and all this corona virus stuff going on, so I will be online much less often than usual. My custom breeding services are closed until further notice, although I will try to finish current orders. This will slow down my progress on the game and it will take longer or me to reach some of my goals here, but real life always comes first. I am sure everyone understands.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Update #7.
Thoroughbreds!
I am taking on the Thoroughbred breed! These amazing race horses are now one of my main breeds along with my Arabians. Some of them are down below.
My Best Stallion: None
HarmonyP2005
Visit My Farm

Post by HarmonyP2005 »

hey caramel. i was wondering as ive tried trainign a horse of mine up.(It didnt go well) if i breed a good enough horse and maybe you could train it. if youd like ill pay you for it too.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

HarmonyP2005 wrote:hey caramel. i was wondering as ive tried trainign a horse of mine up.(It didnt go well) if i breed a good enough horse and maybe you could train it. if youd like ill pay you for it too.
Hello! Just to let you know, I haven't managed to fully train a horse yet... The Horses I am currently trying to train for myself are in this pasture: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/131846
(I did not train the champion) And these are my current training stats:

10.00%Basic Training Bonus
-15.00%Training Intensity Reduction
1.50%Agility Training Bonus
1.50%Balance Training Bonus
1.50%Intelligence Training Bonus
3.00%Movement Training Bonus
1.50%Speed Training Bonus
7.50%Stamina Training Bonus
1.50%Strength Training Bonus
1.50%Tempo Training Bonus
I probably could still try if you want me two, but the horse would have to have good stats and be young, around New born to 4 months. If you still want me to try, there will be no charge, but it may take me a while... :?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:37 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:37 pm