The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Perfectly Formulated Horse Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: The Perfectly Formulated Horse Log

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

BlackOak2 wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
I knew not everyone would be able to follow, but I was trying to find something that would be easy for me to understand at a glance. And thanks for the info on COI. I was just about ping you and ask what you thought about it :lol:
I stalk the forums as you know! :mrgreen:

And actually, you might be surprised, there may be quite a few members of our community that follow your work quite well. As long as they have that example you posted so they have a reference point. But even without it, it wouldn't take much to comprehend if they're familiar with the game.

However, it is more important that it works for you. So keep that in mind more so than the community's understanding.
Once you get a handle on how it works for you, then maybe in the future when you tackle one of the other stats, you can make it a little more reader-friendly, if need be.
Thanks for the feedback. I’m starting to notice some things that seem to go together and work well so I’m working on finding breeding matches and writing up those observations.

I never knew other players would even consider following any of my other stuff. i know I have the training, but i figured that would be it. :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
I stalk the forums as you know! :mrgreen:

And actually, you might be surprised, there may be quite a few members of our community that follow your work quite well. As long as they have that example you posted so they have a reference point. But even without it, it wouldn't take much to comprehend if they're familiar with the game.

However, it is more important that it works for you. So keep that in mind more so than the community's understanding.
Once you get a handle on how it works for you, then maybe in the future when you tackle one of the other stats, you can make it a little more reader-friendly, if need be.
Thanks for the feedback. I’m starting to notice some things that seem to go together and work well so I’m working on finding breeding matches and writing up those observations.

I never knew other players would even consider following any of my other stuff. i know I have the training, but i figured that would be it. :lol:
It seems this game draws people that like to figure out the way things work behind the scenes. So though there are many of us that might not comment, there are likely many, many more that will be reading and following along.

I suppose in times like this, I'm acting like the voice of those who either have nothing to add, or choose not to offer.

Not to make it sound eerie or spooky, but: Keep going, we're watching. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
RenegadePegasus2
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:

It seems this game draws people that like to figure out the way things work behind the scenes. So though there are many of us that might not comment, there are likely many, many more that will be reading and following along.

I suppose in times like this, I'm acting like the voice of those who either have nothing to add, or choose not to offer.

Not to make it sound eerie or spooky, but: Keep going, we're watching. :mrgreen:
Yes. Aaaalllllwwwwaaaayyyyyysssss watching :twisted: :lol:
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

RenegadePegasus2 wrote:Ping
Honestly from what I have seen in this thread, this is a really interesting idea. I would love to see it in effect over time with different disciplines.
RenegadePegasus2
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus2 »

Woodstock wrote:
RenegadePegasus2 wrote:Ping
Honestly from what I have seen in this thread, this is a really interesting idea. I would love to see it in effect over time with different disciplines.
Yes me too. I’m at 300 pt, just need 200 more to get back to that conformation panel.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:44 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:44 am