The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

BREEDER!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Evie1917
Visit My Farm

BREEDER!

Post by Evie1917 »

I posted this in the 'General Chit Chat' but I thought I should put it here as well.

I Have just started a farm and have eight horses of my own and bred one of them. I decided to get people to post on this topic and tell me if they want a specific breed of horse and I can breed it for them. I would buy the horses needed to create that breed and then sell the foal to the 'client' (for the price they ask to pay, no less then 100 dollars though.)

Please ask moi for horses. I would really like to breed rare horses for players so ask for one of those plz!

THX!
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Re: BREEDER!

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

Evie1917 wrote:I posted this in the 'General Chit Chat' but I thought I should put it here as well.

I Have just started a farm and have eight horses of my own and bred one of them. I decided to get people to post on this topic and tell me if they want a specific breed of horse and I can breed it for them. I would buy the horses needed to create that breed and then sell the foal to the 'client' (for the price they ask to pay, no less then 100 dollars though.)

Please ask moi for horses. I would really like to breed rare horses for players so ask for one of those plz!

THX!
Hellow :D ,

I have some rare breed horses if you would like to breed any,i may also have some on my holding/training/champing acct , feel free to look around :mrgreen: .

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/123080 .

Sincerely: (ERC) & (OFE) 8-)
907rodeo
Visit My Farm

Post by 907rodeo »

Evie1917 wrote:I posted this in the 'General Chit Chat' but I thought I should put it here as well.

THX!
I would really like a Appendix quarter horse or a Quarter pony
Evie1917
Visit My Farm

Post by Evie1917 »

Hi 907rodeo,

I have a mare and a stallion (on my other account) and I just bred them. I will sell you the foal when it is born! I know it will be an Appendix Quarter Horse because I got the breeds of horses needed to create the breed you asked for. If you want to look at the mare and stallion you can visit my other farm. The username is Stripe135.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:34 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:34 pm