The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

⭐ The Wild Fire Ranch Horse Logs ⭐

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

⭐ The Wild Fire Ranch Horse Logs ⭐

Post by Caramelapple3 »

★ The Wild Fire Ranch Horse Logs ★
Owned by
(Remade. This is my new Farm Log)
This a log for me to keep track of my progress and achievements on this game.
[Wednesday, May/25/2022] I am not very active on this game as of current. Mostly just updating my Farm Log and Stud page, still breeding Mini-Mustangs and Endurance Arabians, thinking of continuing realistic Arabians.

Horse Highlights

★ Midnight Angel★, the great, great granddaughter of ★ Black Beauty ★, has moved on to greener pastures at the age of 26 years and 3.8 months. She has been a great broodmare and is the mother of ★ Deathly Revenge ★, my endurance Master Champion. I am a little disappointed, but I am very happy about what I achieved with her. She has had multiple foals and I hope that the next generation of Black Beauty Arabians will be just as good as her or better!
My Favorite of Midnight Angel's Offspring:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2405779
Current Goals and Projects
Endurance Arabian Project
Goals: #1. Breed high quality Arabians good at endurance.✔
#2. Breed an endurance Arabian Champion.✔
#3. Breed an endurance Arabian Grand Champion.
#4. Breed an endurance Arabian Master Champion.
#5. Breed an endurance Arabian Master Grand Champion.
#6. Breed an endurance Supreme Champion.
#7. Breed an endurance Arabian Supreme Grand Champion.
#8. Breed an endurance Arabian Supreme Master Grand Champion.

Favorite Broodmare: Goals #1. and #2. Complete.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2292424
Dished Face and Flagged Tail. Faults: Slightly too high.
Thoroughbreds
Goals: #1. Breed a good 60 speed Thoroughbred.✔
#2. Breed a good 61 speed Thoroughbred.✔
#3. Breed a good 62 speed Thoroughbred.✔
#4. Breed a good 63 speed Thoroughbred.✔
#5. Breed a good 64 speed Thoroughbred.
#6. Breed a good 65 speed Thoroughbred.

My Best Mare: --------
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2405905
White Tundra Arabian Project
Goals: #1.
#2.
#3.
Other Just-For-Fun Projects
Marwari Breeding Project
Mini-Mustang Project
Realistic Arabian Project
Helpful Links: My Stud PageMy Custom Breeding Forum (currently closed)
Please DO NOT quote/ping me on this forum. I want to keep it as clean as possible.
If you want to contact me ping me on the general chit chat forum, private message me if I am premium, or ping me on my old farm log. Thank you — Caramelapple3
The cursive text was made using this website: https://fontmeme.com/cursive-fonts/
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Wed May 25, 2022 7:00 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Re: ⭐ The Wild Fire Ranch Horse Logs ⭐

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Clubs I Am A Part Of
RABA (Realistic Arabian Breeding Association)
Co-founder with horsesfurever

Me, The Player. And some advice...
Just an off-and-on laid-back player who visits two or three times a month and lurks in the chat room. I have found that playing alone is the best way for me, so no, I'm not looking for breeding partners or online "friends", however I am happy to help where I can and consider myself a friendly player.

Now, I say this simply for the sake of honesty and in the hope that it may benefit other players: Some of my old posts may be a bit embarrassing :roll:
Not all of them (or a lot of them) but a few. I've now been over three years on this game and have since matured into a hopefully wiser person. Just as a piece of advice, don't mix real life emotions with a game. Remember, it's just a game. If at any point during playing or interacting with another player you feel any sort of sudden emotion, especially if you happen to be upset or frustrated, step away from your computer, mobil device, or whatever you are using and give yourself some time to calm down. Think about the situation carefully before you decide to post or say something, wether that be in the forums or chat. Sometimes it's best not to say anything. In that case, let it go.

I am myself guilty of letting emotions run away with me online, and I have learned it does no good and can even cause unnecessary drama. For example, one time when I had an issue with some players purposely breeding to a private stud of mine, I pinged them in a post about it, asking if the foals could be sold or rehomed and that they (the players) refrained from breeding my private studs in the future. Sure, they would have been more polite to not breed their mares to him, but I cannot demand they rehome or sell the foals to me. (Slander or blackmailing is not an option either.) When I made this post, I was honestly trying to be polite and keep my cool, but because of my emotions the post sounded a bit angry and demanding and I overlooked my own carelessness in not taking down the stallion after I had finished breeding him. I received some feedback in that post, and I feel I should thank those players who gave me reminders, even that one player who wrote a long post that at the time sounded rather like a harsh rant, but later (after I had calmed down and began thinking clearly) helped me see that the situation was mostly my own fault and could have been avoided.
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:36 am, edited 10 times in total.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Rare Breed Update
[Thursday, May/14/2020]
I am no longer buying and selling rare breeds
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

We have finally reached
[Monday, May/18/2020]
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Arabians From Scratch
[Saturday, May/23/2020]

This is my Adoption Center Arabian Project. I will be breeding realistic Arabs using mostly Arabians from the AC (adoption center). Most horses with a red stats and ALL horses with more than one red stat WILL be culled. This also goes for the horses with other undesirable traits. These Arabs will be given Arabic names and will not be bred to any "outside" horses and are to have a dished profile, wedge shaped head and refined appearance, long, slender legs, an arched neck, high tail carriage, have good, sound hooves, a short back, thick jowl, and they must look graceful yet they should be hardy.

Ali

This is Ali, and his name means high, exalted. He is my first stallion in this project. He has a 5* Arabian evaluation, is 14.3 hands high, has a bombproof temperament, and is very light and has no red stats.

Amirah

This is Amirah, and her name means princess, or leader. She is my first mare in this project. She has a 4* Arabian evaluation, because she is slightly too short. Amirah is 13.2 hands high, has a bombproof temperament, is very light, and, unfortunately, has a red stat in strength. She has been bred with Ali, and I can't wait for the foal to come.

Laheeb

This is Laheeb, and his name means blaze, or flame. He is the first foal of Ali and Amirah. His date of birth as well as the height and temperament with which he was born can be found in his notes. I am disappointed that he has a red stat, (which was expected) but I will not get rid of him, at least not yet.

Aminah

This is Aminah, and her name means trustworthy, faithful. She is the second mare in this project. She had a 5* Arabian evaluation and is 14.0 hands high. Aminah has a bombproof temperament and is very light. She has also been bred with Ali.

[Sunday, May/24/2020]
Amal

This is Amal, and her name means hopes, aspirations. She is the first foal of Ali and Aminah. Ali's second foal and Aminah's first. Her date of birth as well as the height and temperament with which she was born can be found in her notes. She has no red stats! And I am very happy about that. She is also light, instead of very light, but that's okay. Hope she does well!
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Arabian Naming List
This is the list I will choose the names of my Arab horses from. The names will be listed along with their meanings. One I choose a name for a horse, the name will be moved to the used names list.
Used Names List

1. (M) Ali - means high, exalted.

2. (F) Amal - means hopes, aspirations.

3. (F) Aminah - means trustworthy, faithful.

4. (F) Amirah - means princess, or leader.

5. (M) Laheeb - means blaze, or flame.

6. (M) Jameel - means beauty, beautiful.

7. (F) Jameela - means beautiful, graceful, lovely. (A feminine form of Jameel)

Naming List

1. (F) Almas - means diamond.

2. (F) Aliah - means exalted, noble, highest social standing. (A feminine form of Ali)

3. (F) Farah - means Joy.

4. (F) Jumanah - means silver pearl.

5. (F) Azhar - means flowers, blossoms.

6. (F) Kamilah - means perfect.

7. (F) Johara - means jewel.

8. (M) Aamir - means commander, ruler, leader. Master or chief.

9. (M) Abbas - means storm.

10. (M) Al-Ahmar - means courteous, polished, or polite.

11. (M) Al-Fahl - means, the bay.

12. (M) Al-Ashab - means, the stallion.

13. (M) Al-Sham - means, the black horse.

14. (M) Fahd - means panther, or lynx.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Endurance Arabian Update:
I have decided to cut down on my Thoroughbred stock and put my North African Barb project on hold and mainly focus on my Arabians for now. My endurance Arabs are making good progress! The colt above is a future stud and maybe competition horse. ♥ I am not so sure if he will be trained or champed, although I was quite happy with results he gave me after I tested him in endurance, and here they are:

Endurance Test:
level ten local show at 3.5 months.
20.01 ,Third place.
20.46 ,Third place.
20.57 hours. Fourth place.
20.1 ,Fourth place.
Endurance Test: level ten local show at 4 months.
20.51,Fourth place.
20.17 ,Fourth place.
19.94, Third place.
19.7, Third place.
20.54, Fourth place.

He is the progeny of my endurance champion mare, Eclipse, and a stallion with great stays by name of Straight Arrow. Down below are the links to my endurance Arab pastures.
The Broodmare Pasture:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/126110

The Stud Pasture:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/112566

Also, I am currently looking for more broodmares. Ping me on the general chit chat or horses for sale forum if you have one for sale.
(Do NOT contact me here, thanks)
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:50 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:50 pm