The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LH Leopard Horse Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

LH Leopard Horse Farm Log

Post by Leopard Horse »

Leopard Horse Farm Log
Hello Horse World!! I just wanted to say WELCOME!!!! I first joined this game on April 1st, 2018. I started out breeding leopard pattern grade horses, I achieved that quickly, then moved on to Leopard patterned North African Barbs and Arabians. As my knowledge grew in the game, I always wanted to train, but I just did not have the time. So I give thanks to all the trainers out their for helping me and everyone. I have started training on my side account Leopard HorseTrain. Now I train and compete Thoroughbreds and Belgians.
~Accounts~
Leopard Horse Main Account
Leopard Horse 2 Frozen and Champing
Leopard Horse3 Frozen
Leopard HorseTrain Training account
Horses I Love Them Breediing
Fun Fact!! Horses I Love Them is my original account

~World Records~
HOT DOG (previous Log Pull L3,L9)

~Training~
I currently train privet (PAUSED FOR THE MOMENT). I charge 30K per horse. I currently train for 8 different players.
LH Privet Training
~Studs~
Stallions
My Brands
LH for horses bred by me
ፕጌ✨ for my Club
~Champing~
I champ others and my own horses. Mostly my own. I champ up to SMGH.
Champing
~Announcements~
I currently breed full leopard patterned Thoroughbreds. I am trying to breed them up to being record holders. I also am trying to breed record holding Belgians. I have high hopes for lots of my horses.
Last edited by Leopard Horse on Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Re: LH Leopard Horse Farm Log

Post by Leopard Horse »

Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Reserve
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm