The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Remaking*

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

*Remaking*

Post by Emlyn »

I have Re made this : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=26917
Last edited by Emlyn on Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Middle Creek Ranch *Oficial farm log*

Post by Emlyn »

Updates: Boarding and training are being shut down. I have a few clubs im training for so I need all the room I can get!

Belgians and some TB's are being actioned off starting Today all starting at 50k so check out my sale page!

TB Breeding is put on hold due to all the horses im training for the public.

The HWO Triple Crown is currently running Congratulations to h0rsey winner of the Kentucky Derby! Tomorrow the Preakness will be run I will update y'all on that! Make sure to catch the next triple Crown!!viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25976

Kentucky Derby Winner:
{ℛℛε} Code Black ~ 1:59.28

{ℛℛε} Code Black ~ 1:59.28 stole the show with a time of 02:00.07 minutes!!

In second:
KYtrainer's
☼MSF☼ Delinquent 63-29-44 01:58.86
01:58.86
With a time of 02:00.93 minutes

In third:
CBlueberry/spottedleaf's
.:.♕ Linisthus ♕ de Volants.:.

With a time of 02:03.76 minutes

Congratulations to all of the Kentucky Derby winners and best of luck tomorrow at the Belmont!!!

Happy 4th of July!! New post next week!
Last edited by Emlyn on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Re: Middle Creek Ranch News!!*Official farm log*

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Emlyn wrote:
The link (My Ranch) is my Ranch.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
The link (My Ranch) is my Ranch though.
That's interesting.... Oh I see now. Thank you for pointing that out! I will fix my mistake!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Emlyn wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
The link (My Ranch) is my Ranch though.
That's interesting.... Oh I see now. Thank you for pointing that out! I will fix my mistake!
The link to your farm is this: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/120225

You can get your farm link if you log into a frozen account, find your main, and copy the link to your main account, or just ask somebody to copy the link to you farm . For some reason when you're logged into your own farm you cannot copy the link, and it just brings everyone who clicks it back to their own farm.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Emlyn wrote: That's interesting.... Oh I see now. Thank you for pointing that out! I will fix my mistake!
The link to your farm is this: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/120225

You can get your farm link if you log into a frozen account, find your main, and copy the link to your main account, or just ask somebody to copy the link to you farm . For some reason when you're logged into your own farm you cannot copy the link, and it just brings everyone who clicks it back to their own farm.
Thank you! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:06 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:06 pm