The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Morganna's farm (farm logs)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Grinders

Post by Morganna »

While I am working on these to projects, I am also working on training grinders. I am training under 4 years and champing by 5 years. Then sometimes I keep them and other times I sell them. Depends on how I feel.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Strength horse

Post by Morganna »

Well, I think I am retiring Prickly Flash. She cannot seem to get a higher strength horse at all. She is a 62.9 strength but will not have a horse with a higher strength no matter who I breed her with.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Morganna's farm making 10,000 foal

Post by Morganna »

I have just birthed a colt with GP of 11,627. The stallions are slowly going down.

I have not had a filly who has gotten any lower than the GP of 11,014. Still working on that.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Morganna »

I am breeding Seaweed with Robust Sheen and hopefully will get a higher strength GP baby.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: making 10,000 foal

Post by Morganna »

Well, I had like seven colts and the lowest is 11,590 which I am going to use when he gets old enough.

I still have not gotten a filly lower than the lowest I have at 11,014. Still trying though.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: making 10,000 foal

Post by Morganna »

Seems I have gotten a bit lower. Lowest mare / filly is still 11,014 but I have a colt who is aging at the moment to become breeding age and he is 11,231. It has taken me a while to get that low.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Morganna »

Well, they don't seem to want to be higher. I have a couple that are a tiny bit higher. I might try training a mare or a stallion and see if that works...not sure if it will or not.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Grinders

Post by Morganna »

Still working on these. Found another training guide and trying to see if this helps me train faster / younger.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Morganna's farm (farm logs)

Post by Morganna »

Can't believe I have about 170 horses. I keep running out of room. I had to sell a few of my retired (not using anymore - not too old) horses to make room for the breeding. I am working on getting the ability to have more horses but 7 days is a very long time...
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Grinders

Post by Morganna »

Sure enough, I am now down to do it in 3 years....and very fast. I am selling them to my side account so I can go and sell them without them growing old. Totally working for me.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:54 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:54 pm