The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Morganna's farm (farm logs)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Morganna's farm (farm logs)

Post by Morganna »

10,000 quest goal

I am currently working on getting that goal for quest of a GP of 10,000.

I am not worrying about the COI either. Doesn't matter to me. It would make it much much harder to do it with a low COI as most people are going for a high GP and so the studs are too high to use.

Right now I have a stallion of 12,741. I am working on getting a lower GP stallion.

My mares are ranging from 11,159 to a new one I put in of 17,547.

I will mark here when I get a new stallion bred (or bought if one is to be found) and lower mares too.

I am finding that when I am breeding, my horses are getting smaller in size. I am wondering if that is normal. I think after I reach this goal, I will try to do it using bigger horses...and see what happens.
Last edited by Morganna on Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Morganna's farm making 10,000 foal

Post by Morganna »

I have a 6 month old colt who is 11,697. I forgot to come here to mark I got him. Still working my way down.

I am still working on getting a mare to be lower too. My lowest mare is still 12,741. I am hoping to get lower when my colt gets old enough to breed.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Morganna wrote:I have a 6 month old colt who is 11,697. I forgot to come here to mark I got him. Still working my way down.

I am still working on getting a mare to be lower too. My lowest mare is still 12,741. I am hoping to get lower when my colt gets old enough to breed.
hey i think i have a really low gp horse! let me see i’m sure i do tho!
~Dakota McCurley~
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Morganna »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Morganna wrote:I have a 6 month old colt who is 11,697. I forgot to come here to mark I got him. Still working my way down.

That would be awesome if you do! Just let me know!
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2504781
i have her!!
~Dakota McCurley~
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Morganna »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: hey i think i have a really low gp horse! let me see i’m sure i do tho!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2504781
i have her!!

Awesome! Could I buy her off you or if you aren't ready to part with her, could I get a foal from her with my stallion?
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Morganna wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2504781
i have her!!

Awesome! Could I buy her off you or if you aren't ready to part with her, could I get a foal from her with my stallion?
i would like to keep her buyt you can get as many goals as you wAnt from her.
~Dakota McCurley~
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Morganna »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Morganna wrote:

i would like to keep her buyt you can get as many goals as you wAnt from her.

I put him up for stud for a dollar and could I get three? Doesn't matter if colt or filly. It also doesn't matter on the amount of time it takes either. Just let me know when you are putting them up...
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Morganna »

I took a hiatus from the game and am now back.

I have a filly at GP of 11,014 and a stallion of 11,697.

I am currently looking for a stallion/colt below that as my stallion is getting older and my mares are not throwing colts, just fillies. And the colts they throw are way too high to use. <sigh>
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Strength horse

Post by Morganna »

I am also making a horse with high strength. Slowly getting there. Keep end up back sometimes but eventually I will get there. The filly I just had is only 62.9 strength. Here mother had that. Am going to try for a higher one right now. Am breeding the mother again. I think I will breed her with the stallion I have at 65.7.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:31 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:31 pm