The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Bemma- Hoosie Breeding and training program

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
hail40040
Visit My Farm

Bemma- Hoosie Breeding and training program

Post by hail40040 »

We accept Arabian, North African Barb, Grade horse, Appaloosa, Quarter horses, and any type of draft horse. :)

Boarding-

Colts and fillies (0 months to 4 years)

$ 45 a day for non-training
$ 70 a day for training

Mares. (4 years- 15 years)

$ 65 a day for non-train
$ 90 a day for train
$ 95 a day for Pregnant mares with full training

Stallions

$ 80 a day for non-train
$ 100 a day for train

We will soon be breeding but that's not available now. :D

If you want any of these option post you horse in the market for offers only. In the horse comments box write in capital letters BEMMA-HOOSIE BREEDING PROGRAM- I WOULD LIKE ---------- DAYS OF BOARDING MY HORSE IS ________ YEARS OLD AND I WANT YOU TO _________ (train or un-train) ALSO POST ON THIS PAGE IF YOU WANT SERVICES!!!!!

Please visit my page after that to see how much it costs. Thanks :roll:
hail40040
Visit My Farm

Discounts

Post by hail40040 »

if you want free services to 2 of your horses for 3 human days.( I only age them by 5 months.)

Offer me a speckled Grade Horse for $750 Just put offer only. When Hail40040 offers for 750 accept and you will get the discount above + Free horse. (Offer for 0 dollars to Pregnant North African Barb- Ella)
hail40040
Visit My Farm

Re: Bemma- Hoosie Breeding and training program

Post by hail40040 »

I'm new at this. Who want to join my program?

Bonus= Board your horse for free intill horse is 7 months older than when you first dropped him off.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm