The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sunpath Acres - Breeding every breed in the game!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Sunpath Acres - Breeding every breed in the game!

Post by Sunpath »

Sunpath Acres
- Breeding every breed in the game!

After having been gone from the game for a couple of years I find myself at a loss of what to do, so therefore I am going to complete all the Breeds quests (breed a new line of every breed in the game). In doing this I will put my absolute best effort in to avoid inbreeding and to breed as good horses as possible, meaning no reds and as much green and gold as I can get.

Breeds I am currently working on:
- Aenos
- Ardennais
- Baluchi
- Bosnian Pony
- Deli
- Kirgiz
- Konik
- Marwari
- Mongolian
- Norman Cob
- Ob
- Pinia
- Poney Mousseye
- Riwoche
- Skyros Pony

Do you need a new line in your stock?
As of writing this, I have 317 breeds to go, which is the vast majority of breeds in the game. Creating new lines can be tedious for certain breeds. If you need a new line in your stock, feel free to drop a post here! I don't mind producing some extra foals for you when I get to your breed anyway, I'll gladly give you the foals for a symbolic sum.
Breeders signed up for recieving horses form me:
Farant - Einsiedler, Russian Don, Russian Heavy Draft, Russian Trotter.
Fallon - American Warmblood
KYTrainer - Selle Francais, Hanoverian and Warmbloods.
ExRaceHorseChamp - Sudan Country-Bred
Last edited by Sunpath on Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:46 am, edited 16 times in total.
Sunpath Acres brand: - Ṩᴬ -
Second account: SunpathAcres
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunpath Acres - Breeding every breed in the game!

Post by Sunpath »

Went through 17 pages of stallions available for stud today, and picked out two whom I am going to cover my mares with. Hoping for some good results now, I've had some bad luck lately.
Last edited by Sunpath on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunpath Acres - Dressage!

Post by Questhaven »

I too am focusing on dressage. I am breeding Hanoverian and all the breeds that make a Hanoverian. :)
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

So, after almost 5 years here I am again playing this game. That's a result of me having way too much time to kill at my current job. Right now I feel a bit at a loss as to what to do so I decided to start off with the goal of completing all the breeder's quests, meaning that I am aiming to breed a new line of every single breed in the game.

I've done 8, so just 300+ to go.

I'm planning to updating this thread each time I manage to achieve a new breed.
Last edited by Sunpath on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Sunpath wrote:So, after almost 5 years here I am again playing this game. That's a result of me having way too much time to kill at my current job. Right now I feel a bit at a loss as to what to do so I decided to start off with the goal of completing all the breeder's quests, meaning that I am aiming to breed a new line of every single breed in the game.

Hello and welcome back. If you breed Einsiedler or any of Russian breeds, let me know, I'll buy them.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Farant wrote:
Sunpath wrote:So, after almost 5 years here I am again playing this game. That's a result of me having way too much time to kill at my current job. Right now I feel a bit at a loss as to what to do so I decided to start off with the goal of completing all the breeder's quests, meaning that I am aiming to breed a new line of every single breed in the game.

Hello and welcome back. If you breed Einsiedler or any of Russian breeds, let me know, I'll buy them.
Hello!

Absolutely, I will keep you in mind! I'll be in touch when I get to any of those breeds and have them reserved for you :) I'm trying to be careful to get horses of as good quality as possible, so hopefully they will add something to your stock :)
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

I've managed to create three more breeds;

West African Barb:
S.A. Cayenne

Kabarda:
S.A. Laurel

Jaf:
S.A. Snowstorm

Which now puts me at 318 breeds to go.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Since yesterday I've managed to produce a couple of new breeds: Nigerian, Pindos Pony and Karabakh. That leaves me with 314 breeds to go!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:49 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:49 am