The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For a Broodmare!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Emmagrace12
Visit My Farm

Looking For a Broodmare!

Post by Emmagrace12 »

Hi! I am currently looking for a mare for my breeding program! She would need to have atleast 67,200 BP and would need to be between 4 and 10 years old. She can be any breed! I would be able to pay as much as 15,000! I have tried looking in the market but I cannot seem to find anything. If anyone has a mare that you could sell me please let me know! Thankyou!!

-Emma
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For a Broodmare!

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Emmagrace12 wrote:Hi! I am currently looking for a mare for my breeding program! She would need to have atleast 67,200 BP and would need to be between 4 and 10 years old. She can be any breed! I would be able to pay as much as 15,000! I have tried looking in the market but I cannot seem to find anything. If anyone has a mare that you could sell me please let me know! Thankyou!!

-Emma
Hi, Emma, are you still needing a broodmare?
Emmagrace12
Visit My Farm

Post by Emmagrace12 »

Hi! yes I still am!
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:Hi! I am currently looking for a mare for my breeding program! She would need to have atleast 67,200 BP and would need to be between 4 and 10 years old. She can be any breed! I would be able to pay as much as 15,000! I have tried looking in the market but I cannot seem to find anything. If anyone has a mare that you could sell me please let me know! Thankyou!!

-Emma
Hi, Emma, are you still needing a broodmare?[/quote]

Look up
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Emmagrace12 wrote:Hi! I am currently looking for a mare for my breeding program! She would need to have atleast 67,200 BP and would need to be between 4 and 10 years old. She can be any breed! I would be able to pay as much as 15,000! I have tried looking in the market but I cannot seem to find anything. If anyone has a mare that you could sell me please let me know! Thankyou!!

-Emma
Hey just so you know this would be better suited for the horses for sale form. Just put "IOS Need..." And if people have what you need they will let u know
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Emmagrace12 wrote:Hi! yes I still am!
Please check out my For Sale ad! I am selling colts and fillies and I'm sure there are some fillies left. They are all over 3 years old and so they do not have far to go.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35341&p=292943#p292943
Other than that, please feel free to check out my mares pastures and see if you spot anyone you like. I hope this was helpful and I hope you're doing well!
Emmagrace12
Visit My Farm

Post by Emmagrace12 »

Hi! I am interested in https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3012598. Is she still for sale?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 pm