The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[E] Breed All Breeds Record [23/328 Complete || 305 To Go!]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Update 29: Breeding again!

Post by Hilayla »

Hilayla wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Lastly: the Crummy Horse quest. I happened to snatch one up in the market from Hidalgo which I'll be using for this. I'm using public studs as well. I'm hoping that I manage to get a low enough HGP before the mare retires, else I'll have to start from scratch. Challenge accepted!

(Currently editing this to add links and such, just a heads up)
I'm not sure how low your gp is. I've been working on this as well. and have a guy that's 12 something HGP. I can put him up for stud or I might have something to maybe replace your mare. I tend to rehome anything that hits 13 right now so if you lose your mare or anything, I'll help out. In fact on my side I think I have some I'm not using as well.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Update 29: Breeding again!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hilayla wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Lastly: the Crummy Horse quest. I happened to snatch one up in the market from Hidalgo which I'll be using for this. I'm using public studs as well. I'm hoping that I manage to get a low enough HGP before the mare retires, else I'll have to start from scratch. Challenge accepted!

(Currently editing this to add links and such, just a heads up)
I'm not sure how low your gp is. I've been working on this as well. and have a guy that's 12 something HGP. I can put him up for stud or I might have something to maybe replace your mare. I tend to rehome anything that hits 13 right now so if you lose your mare or anything, I'll help out. In fact on my side I think I have sent some I'm not using as well.
The mare I bought is in the 10ks. I have a colt in the low 11ks that I'm on. I'm not too worried about inbreeding since the entire quest is just about getting a crummy horse and honestly that fits; I'm going to use the colt and breed again when I can.

Maybe we can help each other out? I'd be happy to put the current colt up for stud as well as any future ones. I can also pass over a filly if I get two; I'd want to keep one just in case the mare gets too old. I also already have a stud that I don't need that I'd be happy to pass over if you want him? It'd be the current colt's sire.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds Record [13/328 Complete]

Post by Hilayla »

Sure! I'd love it. I almost got to 11 but then they started rolling up again. :(
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hilayla wrote:Sure! I'd love it. I almost got to 11 but then they started rolling up again. :(
If you'd like this guy then I can put him up for offers real fast.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Hilayla wrote:Sure! I'd love it. I almost got to 11 but then they started rolling up again. :(
If you'd like this guy then I can put him up for offers real fast.
I'd love him!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hilayla wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: If you'd like this guy then I can put him up for offers real fast.
I'd love him!
He's up for offers; you can offer whatever you want for him. I'm not too worried about the price, even $1 is fine.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Well I offered more than a dollaar. Consider it a donation for your other projects. :D
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Hilayla wrote:Well I offered more than a dollar. Consider it a donation for your other projects. :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Update 30: Chinese Pony

Post by EclipticEnd »

What better way to hit my 30th update than another success: a Chinese Pony colt.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

What a good boy! Congratulations.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:59 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:59 am