The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

GoGallop Breed All Rare Breeds

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: GoGallop Breed All Rare Breeds

Post by Hilayla »

Not a problem. He's from my lines already. If you decide you want a filly to go with him we can work something out. In fact if any of my horses can help you reach your goals, I'd be glad to help. Rare breed projects are difficult.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Hilayla wrote:Not a problem. He's from my lines already. If you decide you want a filly to go with him we can work something out. In fact if any of my horses can help you reach your goals, I'd be glad to help. Rare breed projects are difficult.
I'll take a look at your horses and let you know if any will help me out!

Thanks!
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

There's a link to my side on my farm page. Almost everything there is going to be up for grabs sooner or later as well. You might as well get first choice. :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

RummyTummy wrote:I really appreciate the effort your putting in to helping me! I can be quite bad when it comes to turning a lighter build horse to a more medium or heavy build. So I means a lot to me that your doing it for me!
Funny thing, I just checked through my studs on my frozen account and guess who I found:

[E] Wild Raven

This guy's from way back when I was making Cleveland Bays, and (drumroll-)...

He's Medium Light! He might work for making Javas! He's 3 stars: slightly tall and he's just barely under-sized, but those are so close to matching that they'll be easy to remedy when breeding. The issue and bad news, of course, is that he's a stud and not a mare.

The better news is that Timor Ponies are just [Caspian X Tarpan] X [Caspian X Mongolian], and that's mostly easy to acquire. I'm sure there's Caspian X Tarpan studs that eval well, and I have Mongolians. The horse breeds page says there's only 101 Timors, so my suggestion would be to make some of those and then see about getting a Timor Mare to breed with Raven; it might be easier that way than trying to breed a similar mare, and you'd be able to knock Timors off of your list if you wanted to do them.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:59 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:59 pm