The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♛IRS♛ Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: ♛IRS♛ Farm Log

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Day 32:

-----
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Day 33:

-----

Day 34:

-----

Day 35:

Very productive w/ arabian x dutch warmbloods. Tennessee walker x arabians too.

Day 36:

Very productive w/ arabian x dutch warmbloods but going to throw andalusians on top. Tennessee walker x arabians too have been very busy with.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Day 37:

-----

Day 38:

-----

Day 39:

-----

Im not going to post everyday, I will only post on the days that I actually do something
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Oct. 13, 2022

Last few days have been prettttttyyyy busy. And also have been using my grinder A LOT to get pt. So far at 400 8-). I am about to sell out my Arabian x Dutch Warmbloods. I am really trying to get their HGP up, but they're not allowing it lol :lol:. I haven't worked with my poor Standardbreds lately. Yet again, I have all stallions and 1 mare :?. Tennessee Walker x Arabian, not half back actually. Once I get my 2nd pasture filled, they will be for sale to the public :). Rare breeds community, um.. getting somewhere-? Hard to tell xP.

But I don't really wanna sell out the Arabian x Dutch Warmbloods, because I have worked on the project sooo hard. But yet, if I can find high HGP Andalusians, they will probably finally accept high HGP. If that don't work, I'm just gonna call the project done.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Nov. 8, 2022

Dutch warmbloods, I just- kinda- gave up-? I have one too many of them and nobody wants to buy them :?. Standardbreds, I still need mares xP. My only mare decides that she likes to only pop out colts :lol:. My other 2 projects? Um.. going ig. But soon, everything will be well around the farm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRL:

I got home from school and black mold was in my basement :x :cry:. My grandpa is in the hospital again :cry:. Other than that, life has been ok. School has been fine. The other day, I finally got on Callie and rode her english over 2ft jump again (I am a western person, barrel racer to be exact). I was so proud of her and myself. (Going on a rant, listen if you wanna :lol:) I have a mare that is a 12 year old red snowflake POA. And she is fast! I have been riding horses since I was about 2 years old. As said, I am a barrel racer, but about 2 years ago, I got into english. I started with little bucket jumps, then now moved to the height of 2ft, and been very comfortable on :D. And just to mention that shes 13hh. Anyways thats it for my rant xD. Hope you guys have a good day or night! <3
"I couldn’t heal, because it didn’t hurt"

Breeding Quality Racers since 2022

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Jan. 24, 2023

I've joined the RBRC to fix up some breeds that are almost extinct. I am now starting to move into Noma ponies, as they have a population of 3. I am just looking for some Hokkaido horses, then eventually some Yonaguni Ponies. I just wish I had a lot more PT for buying AC horses. But I will manage somehow. I will post an image of the notes I took on the Noma Pony in the RBRC community. I've been working on 60+ speed Thoroughbreds. I plan on next time I get premium, I will sell out my old stock. Opened up my logo business back up. Not too many responses. Just trying to figure out some stuff as I am doing a transition in my [farm] work. My Arabian x Andalusian x Dutch Warmblood project just about almost failed, so now I am trying to build it back up as I don't have many horses. That's about it for my rant. Just gotta transition smoothly or I might just about lose myself lol :lol:.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:33 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:33 am