The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{❇⊰❖Gᴇᴠᴇʟᴇᴋᴛ❖⊱❇} Grinder Knabstruppers ➤ Paused Project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: {❇⊰❖Gᴇᴠᴇʟᴇᴋᴛ❖⊱❇} Grinder Knabstruppers ➤ Ongoing Project

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Getting a ton of 57k stallions and 54k mares.

Moved all but a colt and two mares to my side account as I await training and testing by my new private trainers:

Sunshadow Ranch
&
Bean Team

Both are highly trusted and have trained for me before. Bean Team and I go way back to my first trained horse ever, so they are as much a friend to me as Sunshadow is :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Okay so I had no idea https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3731074 even existed until like a month ago, so he was the first ever 55k+ dude.

Anyway, I trained him up and was testing him on Gabby Woodlark when it looked like he was doing horrible. Then I tested him out for Dressage and he slowly started gaining turns. Then one PT every 6 turns but oh well, it's still something. At least I know the Knabs do have potential and I don't have to start crossing them with the TBs lol
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Okay so I had no idea https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3731074 even existed until like a month ago, so he was the first ever 55k+ dude.

Anyway, I trained him up and was testing him on Gabby Woodlark when it looked like he was doing horrible. Then I tested him out for Dressage and he slowly started gaining turns. Then one PT every 6 turns but oh well, it's still something. At least I know the Knabs do have potential and I don't have to start crossing them with the TBs lol
I actually really like his build. I mean, he definitely doesn't look like a preppy Dressage champion, but he's still got a nice body. His hips are nice and flat, his neck isn't too long, and his legs are just right. Not too stocky or too long. In my opinion he would've done better in Western disciplines, but I already tried him out for those. Even in pulling comps, he got fourth or fifth place.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Okay, so another Knab done and it looks like I've got a Dressage line on my hands, which is amazing because, as stated before, I view the Netherlands as this royal, proper place, so Dressage lines up with that theme perfectly. I also don't see many Dressage lines anymore, so it'll be nice to start another one. Maybe they have actual player-made competition potential, who knows?
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: {❇⊰❖Gᴇᴠᴇʟᴇᴋᴛ❖⊱❇} Grinder Knabstruppers ➤ Paused Project

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

I've decided to pause this as I already have a bit of grinders. I've saved some mares and stallions but the others are aged out. Might be time to end this project.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:51 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:51 pm