The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

«| ᘜᗯ |» High HGP Grinder TB Lines ➤ Ongoing Project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Blueriver601
Visit My Farm

Re: Major Bummer

Post by Blueriver601 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Blueriver601 wrote:

Thanks so much!! I sold that whole line when I became inconsistent with being on here. Man, it reminds me of how much I made off of them. I’ll always miss that line. :D
Yes, I remember that day when you started selling off your TBs :lol: I rushed to get a bunch of the mares, and that line is still going :D
I still have one of the stallions on my other account that I trained and champed. I hope to find a mare from that line of horses, so I can get going again. :D
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: Major Bummer

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Blueriver601 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Yes, I remember that day when you started selling off your TBs :lol: I rushed to get a bunch of the mares, and that line is still going :D
I still have one of the stallions on my other account that I trained and champed. I hope to find a mare from that line of horses, so I can get going again. :D
I might, just might have some on this account somewhere :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Another?? (Pt. 2)

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3779185 Wow. Just wow.

After I was losing hope over having Unnecessary Shock die and his offspring not doing well as producers, this guy was born :0 He is super close to being 71k, so I'm crossing my fingers to see his outcome :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: «| ᘜᗯ |» High HGP Grinder TB Lines ➤ Ongoing Project

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Another "Wow. Just wow." moment of realization today.

Every single one of my pure TBs on this account is 70k. All my mares are 67k. I'm doing great with this stock, though still not progressing any higher yet.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: «| ᘜᗯ |» High HGP Grinder TB Lines ➤ Ongoing Project

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Still no progress, HGP-wise, but this account's projects are doing great. I so far have invented four new unique face markings, with much more on the way. The high-speed guys are back in business, by highest being a group of 64 dudes, and 63 gals. :)

(Also... Would anyone want to be my partner for any of these projects? It might help to have another person working on them :) )
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:44 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:44 pm