The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

мιηт яι∂gє ѕтαвℓєѕ

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Courtney_
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

мιηт яι∂gє ѕтαвℓєѕ

Post by Courtney_ »

Welcome to Mint Ridge Stables!

Originally Founded November 26, 2016
Rejoined May 2nd, 2021

Hello! I'm Courtney, if that wasn't obvious by my user. I've been playing this game for quite awhile now, though haven't made much of an effort to reach out to the community! I hope that by posting about my projects and such that others might get a better idea as to who I am and what I'm up to!

My plan is to update this consistently, but if I don't for whatever reason, feel free to check out my main account if you want to see what I'm up to! https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/168526

Training
I can currently fully train a horse in 2.5 years, and under 20 minutes.
Though I don't know if it is possible, I am hoping to shave those five months off.
I'm currently not training for the public, so please don't ask unless I explicitly offer.

Other Accounts
Courtney's Side - Acts as my frozen and competing account.

Please do not contact me on this forum.
This farm log is mainly for me to keep track of my own projects, so if you need to get a hold of me, I would prefer it if you would instead ping me in the appropriate forum post. Thanks in advance!
Courtney_
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

мιηт яι∂gє ѕтαвℓєѕ Directory

Post by Courtney_ »

Links regarding important forum posts, farm links, or services can be found below.

Mint Ridge Stables

Mint Ridge Pastures

Training Forum

Coming Soon

Courtney's Public Studs
Coming Soon

Courtney's Sales
Coming Soon
Courtney_
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Courtney_ »

Hello, HWO! Figured I'd hop on here and give a quick rundown of what I'm currently up to!

My main focus right now are breeding Clydesdales. I've been working on them on and off for a few months now, and I'm excited to say I'm finally getting somewhere with them! My recent foal crops have been in the 40k HGP range, and I'm starting to get some pretty solid confs. Nothing crazy, but they've improved drastically since I've started the line. I'm just starting to get colored BR stats, but I'm not too worried over those yet - I'm mainly focused on confs and looks as of now.

My main goal with them is to make a solid enough line in order to train and compete with them, but I really don't have a certain discipline in mind. I guess I'll go with whatever my conformations end up as lol.

I do have a few smaller side projects, but nothing too exciting. I've been mass breeding grinders again to keep busy with training something while working on my clydes.

At this rate I'm going to have more grinders than I'll know what to do with lol.
Courtney_
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Courtney_ »

Figured it has been awhile since updating, so I figured I'd post something to my farm log lol.

I'm starting to make really nice progress with my clydes! HGP has been in the upper 45k range, and I got a few 50ks from my most recent foal crop. Breeder's reports are still a WIP with only a few green stats here and there, but my confs have been getting better so I'm not too bothered by that yet.

I've been playing around a little with TBs, but they're mostly just for looks. It gets boring after 40+ black clydes foals year after year lol. I have picked up arabians again though, just so I have consistent stock to train for grinders. I don't really NEED any more grinders as I have a literal hoard of them on my side, but it keeps me busy. Maybe I'll sell some excess for profits? Not sure yet.

But speaking of training, I used to be able to train withing 2.5 years, but now I've figured out how to shave two months off! I've been training consistently at 2.3 years, which I know isn't that big of a difference but I thought it was pretty cool since I've been stuck at the 2.5 timeline for awhile now. I have almost all skills completed and have tweaked my training method, so I'm excited to see how quick I can get once all my skills are done with!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 am