The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Post by RenegadePegasus »

8arbarossa wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:..
hey, how is everything going?
i was searching for that Sovjet you bred with the horses i sold you but i couldnt find it, i was just wondering how he matured. i can remember in wich thread we talked about it. Could you post a link please?
if im not mistaking he was chestnut, right?

Also, while looking at your farm, i saw my name.. i was really suprised and was asking myself wich horse it was about, but i remember now..
how is your trainingservice going? 8-) :)

tnx
I froze the SHD your horses produced for training once I had time. Also, I’ve been a bit busy so my training is slowed down a bit. And, I do not think I’ll be a public trainer :lol: maybe just a private trainer.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

RenegadePegasus wrote: I froze the SHD your horses produced for training once I had time. Also, I’ve been a bit busy so my training is slowed down a bit. And, I do not think I’ll be a public trainer :lol: maybe just a private trainer.
Sounds good.. (thank god i am on your private training list) 8-) :)

could you still post the link?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

8arbarossa wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: I froze the SHD your horses produced for training once I had time. Also, I’ve been a bit busy so my training is slowed down a bit. And, I do not think I’ll be a public trainer :lol: maybe just a private trainer.
Sounds good.. (thank god i am on your private training list) 8-) :)

Here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2192047
He actually turned out bay.

Also have this boi: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2179945
Not very good comp horse but still something. I’m hoping to gear them towards Marathon driving, maybe cross country and log pull as well.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

RenegadePegasus wrote:

Not very good comp horse but still something. I’m hoping to gear them towards Marathon driving, maybe cross country and log pull as well.[/quote]

Aaah too bad hes Bay. tnx anyway

Yeah i saw that colt on the market, love the colour.. thats what i am going for.
too bad he has toothpicks for legs.. maybe when he stands on his hindlegs to breed, his legs will break under his own weight :lol: :lol: tnx anyway.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

8arbarossa wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:

Not very good comp horse but still something. I’m hoping to gear them towards Marathon driving, maybe cross country and log pull as well.
Aaah too bad hes Bay. tnx anyway

Yeah i saw that colt on the market, love the colour.. thats what i am going for.
too bad he has toothpicks for legs.. maybe when he stands on his hindlegs to breed, his legs will break under his own weight :lol: :lol: tnx anyway.[/quote]
Ik. I hate that about him, but once my SHD line actually starts to produce, I’m going to probably breed him to some big boned mares. I might rename him toothpick in Russian :lol:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

RenegadePegasus wrote: Ik. I hate that about him, but once my SHD line actually starts to produce, I’m going to probably breed him to some big boned mares. I might rename him toothpick in Russian :lol:
hahahaha lol :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

8arbarossa wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: Ik. I hate that about him, but once my SHD line actually starts to produce, I’m going to probably breed him to some big boned mares. I might rename him toothpick in Russian :lol:
hahahaha lol :lol:
Lol. I changed it to twig.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

RenegadePegasus wrote: Lol. I changed it to twig.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

8arbarossa wrote:...
Hey! I’m ready for your horse. I’ve seen you’ve been a bit inactive, so I will train the next horses on my list until you reply 8-) you have 2 days to respond to this.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:...
Hey! I’m ready for your horse. I’ve seen you’ve been a bit inactive, so I will train the next horses on my list until you reply 8-) you have 2 days to respond to this.
Been away a bit, no worries
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 pm