The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help....

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Help....

Post by Emlyn »

:cry: :lol: I refreshed my page to see my mare and this happened:

I have no idea how to fix it I tried refreshing the page but it didn't work :|
Help!!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Help....

Post by BlackOak2 »

Emlyn wrote::cry: :lol: I refreshed my page to see my mare and this happened:

Help!!
It's not clear enough for me to make anything out. So I can't give any pertinent information on it (not that I could anyway, but I do have some personal experiences to draw upon).

I would hazard a guess that one oftwothings happened. Make that one of three things.
First, something happened that you had other letters or numbers entered into the address and as such, when you refreshed, it bounced back some weird information.
Second, that your internet connection got disrupted halfway through and it bounced back an unfinished page (every once in awhile I get something like that, though I can't say if it looks like your page or not).
Third, you got into a page you weren't meant to, OR you navigated away from the site. (Again, I can't see anything specific, so I can't offer more than that)

If it continues to happen (or it happens again), bounce this over to Bugs. If this is preventing you from playing the game, Definitely bounce this over to bugs and quote admin.

Also, this might not be a bug at all. Because I can't see this clearly I can't offer any insight (maybe somebody else can?). What I offered is the most likely candidates I think might've happened without any further information.

Hopefully it doesn't happen again. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Emlyn wrote::cry: :lol: I refreshed my page to see my mare and this happened:

Help!!
It's not clear enough for me to make anything out. So I can't give any pertinent information on it (not that I could anyway, but I do have some personal experiences to draw upon).

I would hazard a guess that one oftwothings happened. Make that one of three things.
First, something happened that you had other letters or numbers entered into the address and as such, when you refreshed, it bounced back some weird information.
Second, that your internet connection got disrupted halfway through and it bounced back an unfinished page (every once in awhile I get something like that, though I can't say if it looks like your page or not).
Third, you got into a page you weren't meant to, OR you navigated away from the site. (Again, I can't see anything specific, so I can't offer more than that)

If it continues to happen (or it happens again), bounce this over to Bugs. If this is preventing you from playing the game, Definitely bounce this over to bugs and quote admin.

Also, this might not be a bug at all. Because I can't see this clearly I can't offer any insight (maybe somebody else can?). What I offered is the most likely candidates I think might've happened without any further information.

When I edited this it came out blurry so sorry for the quality! it look like the coding of the game? (don't quote me on that lol) But is basically the info of the horse but without the images. I fixed it by exiting out the tab :) I think the reason it happened is because I hit too many buttons at one time on the tab. So far it hast happened again.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Emlyn wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

When I edited this it came out blurry so sorry for the quality! it look like the coding of the game? (don't quote me on that lol) But is basically the info of the horse but without the images. I fixed it by exiting out the tab :) I think the reason it happened is because I hit too many buttons at one time on the tab. So far it hast happened again.
That was my suspicion as well, but without being able to read anything, I couldn't say yea or nay. :D
I get that every once in a BIG while and for me, it's usually related to connection failure somewhere in the middle of communicating. But I'm on satellite and strange things like that do happen. -_- Hasn't happened in quite some time, for me at least. :mrgreen:

And it's great to hear it hasn't repeated itself. 8-)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
That was my suspicion as well, but without being able to read anything, I couldn't say yea or nay. :D
I get that every once in a BIG while and for me, it's usually related to connection failure somewhere in the middle of communicating. But I'm on satellite and strange things like that do happen. -_- Hasn't happened in quite some time, for me at least. :mrgreen:

And it's great to hear it hasn't repeated itself. 8-)
Well, I happened again -_- lol

I managed to copied and screenshotted it if you waould like to get a better look at it.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Emlyn wrote:...
Same way (or similar) as before?

It may be a glitch of some sort, or not a glitch at all, but if you ping admin, Tom or larissar might be able to at least enlighten you (and the rest of the community) why it might be happening. Sometimes the knowledge behind the 'why' can at least offer us some way to avoid it.

Don't forget, when you ping them about this, that you remember to give them your browser at least. In the bugs forum, the top banner has a link that will describe for admin what system and browser you're currently using, so the information is there to help diagnose what problem might be happening. That with screenshots and the log of the errors our accounts receive (those pink notifications we get on occasion), help them dig into whatever we encounter.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Emlyn wrote:...
Same way (or similar) as before?

It may be a glitch of some sort, or not a glitch at all, but if you ping admin, Tom or larissar might be able to at least enlighten you (and the rest of the community) why it might be happening. Sometimes the knowledge behind the 'why' can at least offer us some way to avoid it.

Don't forget, when you ping them about this, that you remember to give them your browser at least. In the bugs forum, the top banner has a link that will describe for admin what system and browser you're currently using, so the information is there to help diagnose what problem might be happening. That with screenshots and the log of the errors our accounts receive (those pink notifications we get on occasion), help them dig into whatever we encounter.
Similar, alright! Thank you for the help!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:28 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:28 am