The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

|~How To Put In A Signature?~|

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

|~How To Put In A Signature?~|

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

I know this might sound dumb.. But how do I put in a signature? At one point I thought it was only for premium people, but now I've seen more and more regular members having them... So, please help! If it makes a difference, I am on a Amazon Tablet.

-Gabbs
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: |~How To Put In A Signature?~|

Post by Mlloftus »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:I know this might sound dumb.. But how do I put in a signature? At one point I thought it was only for premium people, but now I've seen more and more regular members having them... So, please help! If it makes a difference, I am on a Amazon Tablet.

-Gabbs
It's only for premium! :)
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:I know this might sound dumb.. But how do I put in a signature? At one point I thought it was only for premium people, but now I've seen more and more regular members having them... So, please help! If it makes a difference, I am on a Amazon Tablet.

-Gabbs
The reason you might see regular members having them is because you can do things like add a profile picture and a signature when you have a premium subscription and they don't go away later. So some people might have set them at one point when they had premium and then ran out of the subscription.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:

-Gabbs
The reason you might see regular members having them is because you can do things like add a profile picture and a signature when you have a premium subscription and they don't go away later. So some people might have set them at one point when they had premium and then ran out of the subscription.
Oooh. Okay, thanks! I was confused for a while! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:20 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:20 am