The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Two Questions!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Phoenix123
Visit My Farm

Two Questions!

Post by Phoenix123 »

Hello everyone!

I've got two questions that I hope someone can answer!!

Number one is, does fatigue affect training at all?

Number two is, does training foals (mainly newborns) affect how much weight they gain?

Hope those make sense x

I'm also looking for a new broodmare that's 15.2hh+, 4-16yrs old and has 4+ golds (max price is 10k unless it has 6+ golds) if you've got a horse for sale that you think might be suitable for me, please leave the link in a reply!

Thank you all xx
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Two Questions!

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Phoenix123 wrote:Hello everyone!

Number two is, does training foals (mainly newborns) affect how much weight they gain?

Hope those make sense x

I'm also looking for a new broodmare that's 15.2hh+, 4-16yrs old, and has 4+ golds (max price is 10k unless it has 6+ golds) if you've got a horse for sale that you think might be suitable for me, please leave the link in a reply!

Thank you all xx
Question #1:
Yes, fatigue affects training, but only if it is 30+. It will decrease the amount of training delt to the horse.

Question #2:
No, it doesn't. Weight is only affected by the amount of feed given.

Hope this answers your questions ^^
Phoenix123
Visit My Farm

Post by Phoenix123 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

Hope those make sense x

I'm also looking for a new broodmare that's 15.2hh+, 4-16yrs old, and has 4+ golds (max price is 10k unless it has 6+ golds) if you've got a horse for sale that you think might be suitable for me, please leave the link in a reply!

Thank you all xx
Question #1:
Yes, fatigue affects training, but only if it is 30+. It will decrease the amount of training delt to the horse.

Question #2:
No, it doesn't. Weight is only affected by the amount of feed given.

Hope this answers your questions ^^

Yes this really helped! Thank you so much x
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

I will (belatedly) add to this that if you *are* working a horse they will in effect be burning some of those calories, meaning that they will gain weight more slowly. In the cases of foals, sometimes it's best to wait a few months before you start training them so they can put on at least some weight at the beginning. So yes, training does affect weight gain.

I personally avoid having more than 5-6 fatigue each time I age up a horse I'm training; the training schedule I use avoids most of the "higher impact" types of training. If you can, it's best to avoid fatigue altogether.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hope those make sense x

I'm also looking for a new broodmare that's 15.2hh+, 4-16yrs old and has 4+ golds (max price is 10k unless it has 6+ golds) if you've got a horse for sale that you think might be suitable for me, please leave the link in a reply!

Thank you all xx
Idk the answers to your questions but I do have a buckskin Arabian filly I'm willing to sell to you that match your descriptions. But she's still younger than you would like - almost 3 years old. Let me know if you want her! I'll sell her to you for $7500

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3675989
Phoenix123
Visit My Farm

Post by Phoenix123 »

horsegirl008 wrote:

Hope those make sense x

Thank you all xx
Idk the answers to your questions but I do have a buckskin Arabian filly I'm willing to sell to you that match your descriptions. But she's still younger than you would like - almost 3 years old. Let me know if you want her! I'll sell her to you for $7500

Thank you, she's beautiful! Lovely mare but I've actually found a few new broodmares recently and so I'm not looking for any more atm but thank you so much!!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Phoenix123 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Idk the answers to your questions but I do have a buckskin Arabian filly I'm willing to sell to you that match your descriptions. But she's still younger than you would like - almost 3 years old. Let me know if you want her! I'll sell her to you for $7500

Thank you, she's beautiful! Lovely mare but I've actually found a few new broodmares recently and so I'm not looking for any more atm but thank you so much!!
Thanks, no problem. Alyssa Davis bought her anyways :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:58 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:58 pm