The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How can I reduce a horse’s grass intake?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
StingRayy
Visit My Farm

How can I reduce a horse’s grass intake?

Post by StingRayy »

My horses are eating like 200% of their energy requirements in grass, how can I lower this? I don’t want them to get too overweight since I’m worried about their health :( any help is appreciated
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: How can I reduce a horse’s grass intake?

Post by EclipticEnd »

StingRayy wrote:My horses are eating like 200% of their energy requirements in grass, how can I lower this? I don’t want them to get too overweight since I’m worried about their health :( any help is appreciated
You can reduce the quality of the grass in pastures by mowing them (you can do this in your farm's page) or by adding more horses to the pasture; the more horses there are, the more they'll eat and the less grass there will be. At the moment there's no debuffs to having overweight horses aside from them not competing as well in competitions, so if you're just breeding then you don't have worry too much about them being overweight.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:48 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:48 am