The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How do send a image? (Reply)

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

How do send a image? (Reply)

Post by EclipticEnd »

Moved this from the colors forum into the questions form since it's a better area for it.
StormTheAnimalLover wrote:Here's you're answer to: How do you send an image?
You can post an image using BBCode. You want to get the image's URL (meaning it must be on the internet somewhere, somehow) and then you'll paste the URL between the image code. If you're wanting to use a photo from your phone or computer, you'll have to upload it first to some sort of image hosting website or software.

The BBCode for images will look something like this:

Code: Select all

[img]URL_HERE[/img]
So as an example:

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYSajEC65iM57BbLxciAbs7yHwg85StqjJ4A&usqp=CAU[/img]
Will make:

Because that is the link to that image. BBCode likes to use brackets ([]) for the first part, and then brackets with a slash ([/]) for the second part to signal that it's done doing it's job. This is true for bolding ([ b ] [ /b ] without the spaces), italicizing, images, etc. You just need to put something between the squares ([ b ]like so[ /b ]) for it to work. There's buttons you can click in the advanced view of replies/posting that'll automatically do this for you so that you don't have to remember the actual code.

Hope that was helpful!
StormTheAnimalLover
Visit My Farm

Re: How do send a image? (Reply)

Post by StormTheAnimalLover »

Thanks that was helpful I was having g trouble with it
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: How do send a image? (Reply)

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:Moved this from the colors forum into the questions form since it's a better area for it.
StormTheAnimalLover wrote:Here's you're answer to: How do you send an image?
You can post an image using BBCode. You want to get the image's URL (meaning it must be on the internet somewhere, somehow) and then you'll paste the URL between the image code. If you're wanting to use a photo from your phone or computer, you'll have to upload it first to some sort of image hosting website or software.

The BBCode for images will look something like this:

[img]URL_HERE[/img]
So as an example:

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYSajEC65iM57BbLxciAbs7yHwg85StqjJ4A&usqp=CAU[/img]
Will make:

Because that is the link to that image. BBCode likes to use brackets ([]) for the first part, and then brackets with a slash ([/]) for the second part to signal that it's done doing it's job. This is true for bolding ([ b ] [ /b ] without the spaces), italicizing, images, etc. You just need to put something between the squares ([ b ]like so[ /b ]) for it to work. There's buttons you can click in the advanced view of replies/posting that'll automatically do this for you so that you don't have to remember the actual code.

Hope that was helpful!
Thanks, I'm going to go try this out!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 pm