The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Account Number Rule/2 Accounts?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
CrownRoyalEquestrian
Visit My Farm

Account Number Rule/2 Accounts?

Post by CrownRoyalEquestrian »

So I got my wife completely hooked on this game and we both love it. We only have one computer between us but I was worried either one of us would get banned (IP traces/etc). I heard of some players having 2 accounts and this seemed to be the golden rule, so I figured we were absolutely fine. But now I'm contemplating a second account for myself - mostly because I'm aging out horses so quickly that I want to hold onto some of my stallions. I love the competing, training aspect and don't really breed much but I'd like to see my best horses age a lot less quickly than my other horses and prospects. I've learned a lot since I started playing this game and I feel like some of my best horses will go to waste now that I actually know what I'm doing - and it's a bit too late now, many of my best prospects are well over 10. Could I have another account just to hold my stallions? I've invested a lot of time and effort into this game and both my wife and I have happily spent money on our accounts. I wouldn't want anything to jeopardize either.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Account Number Rule/2 Accounts?

Post by BlackOak2 »

CrownRoyalEquestrian wrote:So I got my wife completely hooked on this game and we both love it. We only have one computer between us but I was worried either one of us would get banned (IP traces/etc). I heard of some players having 2 accounts and this seemed to be the golden rule, so I figured we were absolutely fine. But now I'm contemplating a second account for myself - mostly because I'm aging out horses so quickly that I want to hold onto some of my stallions. I love the competing, training aspect and don't really breed much but I'd like to see my best horses age a lot less quickly than my other horses and prospects. I've learned a lot since I started playing this game and I feel like some of my best horses will go to waste now that I actually know what I'm doing - and it's a bit too late now, many of my best prospects are well over 10. Could I have another account just to hold my stallions? I've invested a lot of time and effort into this game and both my wife and I have happily spent money on our accounts. I wouldn't want anything to jeopardize either.
As long as the admins understand that there are multiple people using the same computer in a single household, they also understand that there can be multiple accounts. When asked in the past, there has been replies of abilities to check and find out how many people versus how many accounts.
So, if they're aware of multiple people on one computer, they won't just randomly delete accounts. At least that's what it's been in the past... I've newly returned after a couple months away. You should be fine as long as the admins are made aware of your position, perhaps contact them via email.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

You'll be fine.
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Post by Xant’hippe »

CrownRoyalEquestrian wrote: ... and it's a bit too late now, many of my best prospects are well over 10. Could I have another account just to hold my stallions? I've invested a lot of time and effort into this game and both my wife and I have happily spent money on our accounts. I wouldn't want anything to jeopardize either.
If Tom wrote that "you'll be fine" you will. :D

As things are now, all horses live until at least age 19 -- more likely 20 or 21.

Stallions at Stud sorted by age (as of this posting, June 13, 2018, UTC about 0700, there are about 9,515 total)

Age How Many

19 376
20 290
21 133
22 49
23 27
24 0
25 1

None older than 25 although the sorting ages go up to 30.

Glad you and your wife enjoy the game so much! :D

Best wishes,
Xant’hippe
Aussiebrumby
Visit My Farm

Post by Aussiebrumby »

That's great to know. I'm really new to this and my husband has been watching me get all excited about it with much amusement. He decided he would like to start an account as well. We were playing anther online horse game (which I won't mention) and they banned his account and suspended mine for 30 days quoting (multiple accounts). We too only have the 1 computer and after 5 months of playing, we were quite upset, even though I explained to the admins and showed that the accounts were male and female. Different emails, different, birth dates - but nope. They actually admonished me for complaining and said I was not to contact them regarding the matter again. Glad we found this game where we can each have an account and have some fun!
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Aussiebrumby wrote:That's great to know. I'm really new to this ... Glad we found this game where we can each have an account and have some fun!
Welcome and best wishes!

Scythian :D
Cider Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Cider Stables »

i have 1 account and my 2 sisters have 1 account each, so that's 3
how do i contact an admin? i don't want any of our accounts to get banned :)
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

You won't get banned. You can each have two accounts. :)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Tom wrote:You won't get banned. You can each have two accounts. :)
Are we allowed to have more than 2 active accounts? I thought I saw somewhere that we're allowed to have multiple accounts as long as we had the gmail accounts for it.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Please stick to two accounts if you can. I have made exceptions for people who have maxed out two accounts and wanted another for a totally separate breeding project or similar. Absolutely no cheating by having many accounts and doing shady dealings please.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 pm