The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging mln11

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
mln11
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging mln11

Post by mln11 »

Blackoak wrote:How do you get a premium acount or do you earn it?tell me in the chat room please!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

mln11 wrote:
Blackoak wrote:How do you get a premium acount or do you earn it?tell me in the chat room please!
I'm logging now.
The ping didn't work because my name has a 2 at the end that you missed. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

mln11 wrote:

So it seems I did miss you entirely in chat.
To answer your question, you upgrade by using Pony Tokens.
The bar along the side of the screen (if you're on a computer), Starts with News Feed
Then Store
Then Plaer
Then My Farm
And so on.

If you open the drop-down menu on Store, you will see:
Upgrade Benefits
Player Bonuses
Pony Tokens

You want to choose Upgrade Benefits.
From that page, you can see the differences between a basic account and an upgraded account and also upgrade your account by spending your Pony Tokens.

Once you're upgraded, this Upgrade Benefits page will also have your upgraded time span. It will tell you when you'll be upgraded until.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Blackoak2 wrote:Do you remember when you told me that some one could give a amount of money for a horse so you could buy pony tokens but how dose that work because when you go into the store it said you had to pay real money for PT?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

mln11 wrote:
Blackoak2 wrote:Do you remember when you told me that some one could give a amount of money for a horse so you could buy pony tokens but how dose that work because when you go into the store it said you had to pay real money for PT?
That is for somebody to 'gift' you PT for either a horse, horses or money.
When that happens, somebody in the real world spends real money and has the PT purchased to your account.

Different players that offer this to the community either as a gift, as contest winnings, or purchase for HWO transfer will either offer it for free, as in: no HWO or horse transfers in game, they just pay real world money and have the PT purchase direct to your account... OR... some of our players will offer it to other players for HWO money or horses.

We haven't had too much difficulty with this and the community has been quite good about not abusing it. That's all we ask to keep the purchase of PT for in-HWO money available. So the general rules are, don't beg and make sure the transfers are handled smoothly and on time.

If you're looking for somebody to purchase some PT, then you are free to open a topic in the general section that you're looking for somebody. But remember that the players that offer this can charge whatever they want. It can be as little as 1 million HWO per 1 real dollar... or as much as 15 million HWO per 1 real dollar. Or more or less.

The nice thing about the game is that we can earn PT without having to buy it. But purchase is available for those that wish to.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Blackoak2 wrote:Could you give me some Pt?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

mln11 wrote:
Blackoak2 wrote:Could you give me some Pt?
I do not purchase PT or bonuses. I'm a straight non-paying player.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Blackoak2 wrote:Okay
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Blackoak2 wrote:Look at this great horse(i bred it) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2169121
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:16 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:16 am