The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging mln11

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging mln11

Post by BlackOak2 »

tilzly wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:I think i've done the code right now! Also what level do you have to be to access the chat room? :D
Yes, you have! I did receive the ping. 8-)
And Tom has already answered your question. ;)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
tilzly
Visit My Farm

Post by tilzly »

Tom wrote:Ah, thank you.
tilzly
Visit My Farm

Post by tilzly »

BlackOak2 wrote: Hello! I have a question about the breeding quests.My first breeding quest was to breed a baladi. I bred my arabian stallion and my north African barb mare. After the foal was born i did not get my reward for completing the quest and on my quest page it still says 0/328 completed. Do you have any idea what i did wrong? here is a link to the horse i bred :D - https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3700622
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

tilzly wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: Hello! I have a question about the breeding quests.My first breeding quest was to breed a baladi. I bred my arabian stallion and my north African barb mare. After the foal was born i did not get my reward for completing the quest and on my quest page it still says 0/328 completed. Do you have any idea what i did wrong? here is a link to the horse i bred :D - https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3700622
Very simple. In order to complete the quest, you need to fulfill three items:
1) The quest is active and not locked.
2) The quest it not already completed.
3) The quest is as stated.

I cannot check to see if your baladi quest is active or not already completed. But I'm assuming it is both active and not already completed. :P
But the third one you did not fulfill. You bred your horse, but your foal popped out as a half and half and not as the new baladi breed.
This happens... kind of more often than not. Even if the foal completely fits in with the requirements of the baladi (the baladi book will help you see where the foal is failing and in what areas), there is still in essence, a coin toss of whether the foal will pop as a baladi or not.
This happens with ALL breed development. So every quest you will try to complete, you'll be faced with this.
So, try to match up parents that will produce foals within the target breed requirements and then breed and cross your fingers. :)

Currently, I am unable to access my personal notes, but from memory, your foal is much too tall for a baladi and I think too light. But... I don't have the breed book either, so I'm not sure.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:21 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:21 pm