The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Gold vs. Green

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Gold vs. Green

Post by Soaring Hooves »

I have a quick question: which is better: gold stats, or green stats?
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Re: Gold vs. Green

Post by Thundermare »

Skyler Brooks wrote:I have a quick question: which is better: gold stats, or green stats?
Gold stats are typically better, but a horse with green stats can do very good as well depending on conformation. Conformation is usually more reliable than the breeder's report. :)
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Ok, thanks! Good to know :D
Thundermare wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:I have a quick question: which is better: gold stats, or green stats?
Gold stats are typically better, but a horse with green stats can do very good as well depending on conformation. Conformation is usually more reliable than the breeder's report. :)
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Ok, thanks! Good to know :D
Thundermare wrote: Gold stats are typically better, but a horse with green stats can do very good as well depending on conformation. Conformation is usually more reliable than the breeder's report. :)
No problem! :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am