The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Player bonuses - How long before I receive them?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Asgaard
Visit My Farm

Player bonuses - How long before I receive them?

Post by Asgaard »

Hi

I bought some player bonuses about an hour and a half ago and got an email with the confirmation. But how long before I receive them on my profile?
I have read other post where people say they appear at once, so I'm a little concerned...
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Player bonuses - How long before I receive them?

Post by Mlloftus »

Asgaard wrote:Hi

I bought some player bonuses about an hour and a half ago and got an email with the confirmation. But how long before I receive them on my profile?
I have read other post where people say they appear at once, so I'm a little concerned...
I would ping the admins and you should bookmark the page
Tom wrote:...
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

We will look into this right away.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

What is your order confirmation number from the email? I'll need this number to find out whats going on with your order.
Asgaard
Visit My Farm

Post by Asgaard »

larissar wrote:

What is your order confirmation number from the email? I'll need this number to find out whats going on with your order.
The number is : 649011823

Thank you.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

They usually appear almost 'immediately', but it can also take a little time (an hour or two). Ping the admins with your confirmation number and they can check into it, if it hasn't already come through. Or you can also send them a help me and then ping them here that you forwarded one to them. They're generally quick with the help me, but they can also get bogged down with emails at times.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Asgaard wrote:
larissar wrote:

Thank you.

Thank you. Have a look at your account. You should now see the purchase on your account. Thanks for your support!
Asgaard
Visit My Farm

Post by Asgaard »

larissar wrote:
Asgaard wrote:

Thank you.

Thank you. Have a look at your account. You should now see the purchase on your account. Thanks for your support!
I just got them, thank you so much for your help! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am