The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Still on tutorial?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
night horse
Visit My Farm

Still on tutorial?

Post by night horse »

Okay, I started playing this game a few months ago, and I've already completed all the quests. However, it says the I still need to study first course, and I already have. Can someone help me get off tutorial?
Tom wrote:ping
larissar wrote:ping
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Still on tutorial?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Pretty Pinto wrote:Okay, I started playing this game a few months ago, and I've already completed all the quests. However, it says the I still need to study first course, and I already have. Can someone help me get off tutorial?
Check out the newbie quickstart guide in my signature. Here's an excerpt for the tutorial:
Tutorial
The tutorial is designed to allow you to get the feel of the game and how it progresses. It will offer a lot of little extras as you complete each objective. It should be decently self explanatory and thus far has offered little to no problems. If you find yourself stuck, the community should be able to help. If you find an objective seems ‘stuck’, try clicking on the banner, clicking on the notification, going into your quests section (found under your player… look left), try emptying your internet caches and history. If these suggestions don’t work, you can try a different browser, or a different computer. You can also check to make sure you have inventory room (found under your player tab), purchasing a halter, applying a halter to a horse or even purchasing an adoption centre horse.
It's helped, I think, all of us get it unstuck. Hopefully, it will also work for you.

Did It?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:51 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:51 pm