The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Messages??

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
HiLove
Visit My Farm

Messages??

Post by HiLove »

Hi love! I had a question about messaging... is there any way to message someone without pinging them? Like, if they haven’t posted anything on the forum so you can’t ping them, is there any other way to send a direct message? Thanks, and as always, LYBL! (Live Your Best Life).
- HiLove
~MH~ Mercer Herd Farm
0livia
Visit My Farm

Re: Messages??

Post by 0livia »

HiLove wrote:Hi love! I had a question about messaging... is there any way to message someone without pinging them? Like, if they haven’t posted anything on the forum so you can’t ping them, is there any other way to send a direct message? Thanks, and as always, LYBL! (Live Your Best Life).
- HiLove
~MH~ Mercer Herd Farm
There is private messaging but you and whoever you want to get in contact with both have to have premium.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Messages??

Post by Veterinarian »

HiLove wrote:ping
Hello! ^^
Hi love! I had a question about messaging... is there any way to message someone without pinging them?
If you both do not have premium accounts then the only way you can talk to a player without using the forums (or else pinging them) is by meeting them in the chat but then again it will have to be an accidental meeting since there is no other way to inform the player that you want to talk in chat.

A player will only be allowed in chat if they have posted 5 times in the forum! So if they haven't there is no other way to communicate with the player unless you know the in real life or can use another application/media to communicate.
Like, if they haven’t posted anything on the forum so you can’t ping them
If a player has not posted in the forum before it does not mean that they cannot chat in the forum, receive notifications or get pinged. It just means that when the player replies to you the reply will first need to be seen by the admin. When an admin checks the reply they will decide if it is appropriate to be posted publicly. (This will be done fir the first 5 times)

As long as you have the name of the player you want to talk to, you can ping them in the forum and they will reply to you but not immediately. If the account is used by a player that is underaged and therefore under the protection of COPPA they will never be allowed to post in the forum, send pms or enter the chat unless they get the COPPA lifted.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:33 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:33 pm