The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

PT

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm

PT

Post by Horselover2323232 »

Tom wrote:...
Hello. Is there anyway to transfer my PT from this account over to my other Account?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: PT

Post by Tom »

There is not. Sorry.
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Tom wrote:There is not. Sorry.

I didn't recieve my Pony Tokens, i just purchased today (14/06), but still not came, do i need to wait to recieve them or why i didn't recieve them yet?! I can tell the purchase order if needed.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

AHorseLover2229 wrote:
Tom wrote:There is not. Sorry.

I didn't recieve my Pony Tokens, i just purchased today (14/06), but still not came, do i need to wait to recieve them or why i didn't recieve them yet?! I can tell the purchase order if needed.
Use the Help Me button at the bottom of the page and let us know the purchase order and the username the tokens were supposed to go to.
Grinder Facility
Visit My Farm

Admin

Post by Grinder Facility »

Tom wrote:Hello there how could I become a admin I think it’s realy cool to be one and I have another conversation I would like to talk about after this one :mrgreen:
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Re: Admin

Post by CBlueberry »

Heya there... I don't think that it's likely at all that you can be an admin :) I wish!
Grinder Facility wrote:
Tom wrote:Hello there how could I become a admin I think it’s realy cool to be one and I have another conversation I would like to talk about after this one :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:08 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:08 pm