The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Missing Pasture?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
GreenOlive9479
Visit My Farm

Missing Pasture?

Post by GreenOlive9479 »

So, I wanted to organise my farm a little so I bought a medium pasture. When I added it to my farm it said "New Area", but I couldn't see the pasture! So then I reloaded the page to see if that was the problem and the pasture completely disappeared!! So naturally I go to build mode to try and add it back... and then pasture is gone, like out of my inventory and everything! So now I have no pasture and no money! :cry: :?:
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Missing Pasture?

Post by Tom »

That doesn't sound right, we will look into this.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

I see you have two pastures currently. Is it a third pasture you are trying to add in?
GreenOlive9479
Visit My Farm

Post by GreenOlive9479 »

Oh i am so sorry haha, I figured it out and forgot i posted the question! What happened is it loaded in maybe 15 minutes late, But it eventually appeared!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:27 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:27 am