The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Comp Question

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
DalekSoralth
Visit My Farm

Comp Question

Post by DalekSoralth »

Ok, so I'm curious. Are the player-owned shows results based on training or based on what's listed under the breeder's report? And would the same go for local shows? Trying to figure out at least how the player-owned shows are judged.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Comp Question

Post by BlackOak2 »

DalekSoralth wrote:Ok, so I'm curious. Are the player-owned shows results based on training or based on what's listed under the breeder's report? And would the same go for local shows? Trying to figure out at least how the player-owned shows are judged.
Judged primarily on (and arguably in order):
Breeder's Report (affected stats only)
Conformation Scores (affected stats only)
Training
Weight
Temperament

Also included, but unknown how much weight and how many there are:
Hidden Genes:
Nominally Heart
May or may not be other unknown genes that affect competitions

The Hidden Genes (to my knowledge) don't directly affect the locals, but will affect the player-made's. This is why we can have racers pulling 1:58 (close to breaking records) in locals, but never reach that time in player-made's.

There appears to be a nominal spread of possibilities that any horse can offer as a score at any singular point in time. Exactly how the game determines which is chosen at that moment... maybe chance? Exactly what determines this spread otherwise... maybe genes? It is revealed that there is a nominal spread when two horses that are on frozen accounts enter multiple competitions. Neither of them have changed in any way, but they'll pull different scores and placements around each other, sometimes better, sometimes worse.

As a last note, training may be weighted more or less than BR and scores, I placed it in the #3 spot, because raw talent must come before any training benefit can improve the horse.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 pm