The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Consider Reading Before Posting

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm

Re: Consider Reading Before Posting

Post by RoseeDelight »

BlackOak2 wrote:
RoseeDelight wrote: Horse Ownership
As you finish certain courses and hit the 'finish' button when the countdown is complete, more will pop up. You might have to refresh your screen first however.
So if you only see one in that section, you'll need to complete that one and 'finish' it before others will show up.
If something still doesn't look right, try updating your browser and clearing your cache. The game does require an updated browser, on browsers that are out-of-date, sometimes strange things can appear, like missing buttons or words that aren't in the right locations. Or even none of the horses loading.

Let us know if this fixes your issue or if you require additional help. :mrgreen:
Thanks! Ifigured out what the problem was. I have to refresh the page after completing a course before it will let me start a new one.
Horsecrazy15
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsecrazy15 »

Can someone help me figure out how to raise stamina on a horse?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Horsecrazy15 wrote:Can someone help me figure out how to raise stamina on a horse?
You can train your horse in stamina by using the lunge on flat exercise as long as your horse can do that.
Check out this guide for tips on training: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6285

If you're specifically asking to change the comment a particular horse has, you can't do this. The horses are born with specific comments and they will never change throughout their lives. However, you can change the potential foals' comments and affect them positively or negatively by deciding and choosing specific breeding partners of the parent. By analyzing the potential matches as well as your own horse, their pedigree and offspring (if they have any) and possibly also checking out their full- and half-siblings, you can predetermine what your foal might most likely inherit; thereby giving you an idea toward where you should go and where you might want to focus on.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

Tom wrote:Many of the common problems new players have are answered. Please look to see if your question has been posted and answered before posting your question.
Also, there are a few guides here: Guides and How To Forum

Big thanks to all the players who help out! :D
Hi my old email expired and no longer exists but it is the one on this account and I don’t want to start from scratch is there a way to reset my email?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

greenpaint wrote:
Tom wrote:Many of the common problems new players have are answered. Please look to see if your question has been posted and answered before posting your question.
Also, there are a few guides here: Guides and How To Forum

Big thanks to all the players who help out! :D
Hi my old email expired and no longer exists but it is the one on this account and I don’t want to start from scratch is there a way to reset my email?
You can change your email address in the user control panel.
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

Tom wrote:
greenpaint wrote: Hi my old email expired and no longer exists but it is the one on this account and I don’t want to start from scratch is there a way to reset my email?
Ok thank you where is that ?
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

Tom wrote:
greenpaint wrote: Hi my old email expired and no longer exists but it is the one on this account and I don’t want to start from scratch is there a way to reset my email?
Ok I tried that.. I have an acct with the email already called GP_Breeding. It says I can’t use it because it is already in use..
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

greenpaint wrote:
Tom wrote:
Ok I tried that.. I have an acct with the email already called GP_Breeding. It says I can’t use it because it is already in use..
That is correct. You can only have one account per email address.
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

Tom wrote:
greenpaint wrote: Ok I tried that.. I have an acct with the email already called GP_Breeding. It says I can’t use it because it is already in use..
So I can’t change this one to my other one?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

greenpaint wrote:
Tom wrote:
So I can’t change this one to my other one?
Not if you are already using the email address for an account here.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:04 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:04 pm