The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Consider Reading Before Posting

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Consider Reading Before Posting

Post by RacingTB1974 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Pine Hollow Farm wrote: has it been fixed already? bc it still says 0
Sorry, no word yet. Mine still sits at zero as well.
That sucks
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Pine Hollow Farm wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Sorry, no word yet. Mine still sits at zero as well.
That sucks
Sometimes these bugs are hard to locate.
But this one isn't affecting gameplay, so it's not as big a priority to fix as perhaps another bug. They'll find it one day and let us know. Currently, they're working on moving the game to new servers and since the hardest part of that seems to be complete, they're starting to work on some basic and ease-of-play updates we've been wanting. We, as in: the community at large. So sometime soon, we should start to see updates or news of some improvements, additions or an overall game addition.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Pine Hollow Farm wrote: That sucks
But this one isn't affecting gameplay, so it's not as big a priority to fix as perhaps another bug. They'll find it one day and let us know. Currently, they're working on moving the game to new servers and since the hardest part of that seems to be complete, they're starting to work on some basic and ease-of-play updates we've been wanting. We, as in: the community at large. So sometime soon, we should start to see updates or news of some improvements, additions or an overall game addition.
How do you know all these things :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Pine Hollow Farm wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
How do you know all these things :lol:
A little bit of Patron, a LOT of forum stalking, a small pinch of chat, stir it all together and bake it in the brain. ;) None of the information I share is restricted. All of it is freely accessible to any player, if they care to pay attention to certain posts or look for it. Since I do a lot of forum stalking already, I come across such tidbits that show up in weird corners of topics from time to time.
So... when I answer certain relevant questions, I'll share that knowledge again, to help keep the community informed. But anybody can do this. :mrgreen:
If you come across some interesting information, feel free to share it with the community, if you have the mind to. Or not. All up to you. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Pine Hollow Farm wrote: How do you know all these things :lol:
A little bit of Patron, a LOT of forum stalking, a small pinch of chat, stir it all together and bake it in the brain. ;) None of the information I share is restricted. All of it is freely accessible to any player, if they care to pay attention to certain posts or look for it. Since I do a lot of forum stalking already, I come across such tidbits that show up in weird corners of topics from time to time.
So... when I answer certain relevant questions, I'll share that knowledge again, to help keep the community informed. But anybody can do this. :mrgreen:
If you come across some interesting information, feel free to share it with the community, if you have the mind to. Or not. All up to you. :mrgreen:
oo ok :D
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:I do not know how to post a picture of a horse on the forum! If someone could tell me that would be greatly appreciated.
Hey! It looks like you want the actual horse to show up when you post instead of its link? Well, here's the form or something you put in so it can show it!: Then The Name
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:I do not know how to post a picture of a horse on the forum! If someone could tell me that would be greatly appreciated.
Hey! It looks like you want the actual horse to show up when you post instead of its link? Well, here's the form or something you put in so it can show it!: Then The Name
Ooooppps! I guess I won't do that again! Well, here. PS: I had to add spaces, but don't add any when actually putting it in! :) [horse = Then put its number ] Then it's name [ / horse ]
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Hey! It looks like you want the actual horse to show up when you post instead of its link? Well, here's the form or something you put in so it can show it!: Then The Name
Ooooppps! I guess I won't do that again! Well, here. PS: I had to add spaces, but don't add any when actually putting it in! :) [horse = Then put its number ] Then it's name [ / horse ]
Here is an example: [horse=https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3356337]Example Horse :3[/horse]
Engel_der_Pferde
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Engel_der_Pferde »

how can i chat with other users privately
We will not be able to do well in ages what we have done to animals. :roll:
by https://www.careelite.de/tierschutz-zitate-sprueche/
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Engel_der_Pferde wrote:how can i chat with other users privately
First, both players MUST be upgraded to send and receive private messages. If one is not, only the one that's upgraded can send OR receive the message.

To use the message feature, go to:
Settings
Forum Settings

(Or just click on the name of the person in the forums and go to their profile page, NOT farm page)

Then click the Private Message tab.
And New Message.

For those who are upgraded, on their profile page, you will see a 'Send Private Message' link. This will take you straight to your PM with their name already filled in. Feel free to give it a try with me.

A couple notes:
First, a message will only be 'sent' when the other player logs on.
Second, a message will sit in your or their inbox until they actually upgrade.
Third, there is limited space in your inbox, create more folders to maximize this space. I think there's a 5 folder limit though.
Fourth, there are inbox rules you can utilize as well.

Translation (Microsoft Translate)

Erstens MÜSSEN beide Spieler aufgerüstet werden, um private Nachrichten zu senden und zu empfangen. Ist dies nicht der Fall, kann nur derjenige, der aktualisiert wurde, die Nachricht senden ODER empfangen.

Um die Nachrichtenfunktion zu verwenden, gehen Sie zu:
Einstellungen
Forum-Einstellungen

(Oder klicken Sie einfach auf den Namen der Person in den Foren und gehen Sie zu ihrer Profilseite, NICHT farmseite)

Klicken Sie dann auf die Registerkarte Private Nachricht.
Und neue Nachricht.

Für diejenigen, die ein Upgrade erhalten, sehen Sie auf ihrer Profilseite den Link "Private Nachricht senden". Dies bringt Sie direkt zu Ihrem PM mit seinem namen bereits ausgefüllt. Fühlen Sie sich frei, es mit mir auszuprobieren.

Ein paar Anmerkungen:
Erstens wird eine Nachricht nur dann "gesendet", wenn sich der andere Spieler anmeldet.
Zweitens befindet sich eine Nachricht in Ihrem oder ihrem Posteingang, bis sie tatsächlich aktualisiert werden.
Drittens gibt es begrenzten Platz in Ihrem Posteingang, erstellen Sie mehr Ordner, um diesen Platz zu maximieren. Ich denke, es gibt ein Limit von 5 Ordnern.
Viertens gibt es auch Posteingangsregeln, die Sie verwenden können.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:33 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:33 pm