The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Question

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Question

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

I was wondering if this game updates ever i keep hearing people say that there will be but i don't know much. So if the game is supposed to get updated dose anyone know when it will?
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Question

Post by Ivy Stables »

KTsplashripple2 wrote:I was wondering if this game updates ever i keep hearing people say that there will be but i don't know much. So if the game is supposed to get updated dose anyone know when it will?
I've heard it's supossed to be updated in 2 years, but truthfully I've got no idea
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: Question

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Ivy Stables wrote:
KTsplashripple2 wrote:I was wondering if this game updates ever i keep hearing people say that there will be but i don't know much. So if the game is supposed to get updated dose anyone know when it will?
I've heard it's supossed to be updated in 2 years, but truthfully I've got no idea
Ok thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:10 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:10 pm